Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Present for America

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Guys. The Winter Olympics are serious business.

I've NEVER cared about them. And most of America has NEVER cared about them. Most of the world who has the capability of watching the Winter Olympics didn't because they don't care about them.

It's all good. Grats on winning your gold medals and stuff. See you guys in 2012 at the real Olympics. We'll see how your hockey team does then. Wait.. what?
    wrong agian fuckstick, this game was watched by more americans than every MLB game since '04, every NBA game since '98, and all but two college football games (Texas/Alabama and Texas/USC had a few more) it also drew twice as many viewers as the daytona 500.

so stop trying to change it after the fact cuntbox.

2. Default

Most of america doesn't care about baseball, basketball and college football.

Let alone stock car racing.

Why are you trying to make something into a big deal. The Winter Olympics just aren't!

A large portion of the crowd was watching the Olympics, not that particular hockey game, so of course it will draw a larger audience than normal. I can assure you that most of America doesn't care about Hockey, either.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

3. Default

Most of america doesn't care about baseball, basketball and college football.

Let alone stock car racing.

Why are you trying to make something into a big deal. The Winter Olympics just aren't!

A large portion of the crowd was watching the Olympics, not that particular hockey game, so of course it will draw a larger audience than normal. I can assure you that most of America doesn't care about Hockey, either.
    wrong AGIAN fuckhat, those were the American stats for that hockey game. And americans do care about stock cars, its called the south.

4. Default

Well most of America doesn't care about the South, so you're SoL there. Congratulations on missing my point completely, too. I mean that Americans who don't normally watch hockey watched that games because they were on the Olympics (the "lol" ones I might add). My grand point is that most of America doesn't care about Hockey.

And what's with the foul language? Can't make a point without trying to make me cry?

EDIT - Most of the South doesn't care about stock car racing, either. I mean, let's use a logic game. Let's say 50% of Americans live in the South.
    That's 160 ish million.

Let's then say that every male loves stock car racing.
    That's 80 million.

Let's give a safer estimate for females. 50% of females love stock car racing.
    That's 40 million.

Total is 120 million vs. 200 million that don't. i.e. most of America. Obviously these numbers are horribly skewed in favor of people who enjoy stock car racing. It's most likely not more than 20 million people who watch stock car racing on any regular basis. If that.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    ok mexican, so according to you america doesn't care about 1.baseball 2. football 3. basketball 4. stock cars and their habit to be raced 5. half their country 6. anything that they loose at.

so...what do americans care about?
    We care about gold, rum, and fast women. We also care about sailing.

Or are those Pirates..? Ah well, it's all in good fun. I could really give a crap about sailing, too. I suppose it's safe to say America is apathetic towards a lot of things. Each individual cares about different stuff, but as a whole most people don't care about most things. Ya dig? (the joke there is that I accidentally compared america to pirates.)

Again, why are you trying to make this into a bigger deal than it really is? Are you one of those angry Canadians? I've never seen one of those before! (the joke here is that Canadians are normally a calm and humble people. I suppose you've never won much at the Olympics before) You're like a starving dog that just had his first bite of food. You're biting off WAY more than you can chew, man. The US has won more medals every year in both the Winter and Vanilla Olympics than any other country for a long time. Give Canada an inch and they want to take a metric mile. Whatever that is. (the joke there is that I referred to the kilometer as a "metric mile" to sound like a stupid american.)

Of course we don't care about things that we "loose" at. We don't like loose things. Only tight Canadian chicks, such as your mother. harharharharharharharharharhar. (the joke there is that you spelled "lose" "loose" lolol)

And did you call me a Mexican.. wha..? Racism ftl That's ban-able, you know.

EDIT -- Jokes are in red for those who don't understand them.
    Last edited by OMGBEARS; 03-02-2010 at 12:18 PM.

6. Default

And did you call me a Mexican.. wha..? Racism ftl That's ban-able, you know.
    the term 'mexican' isn't racist, you're the one taking offence to it, is there something wrong with mexicans? do you have a problem with them? hmm, maybe you're the racist...mexican.

7. Default

the term 'mexican' isn't racist, you're the one taking offence to it, is there something wrong with mexicans? do you have a problem with them? hmm, maybe you're the racist...mexican.
    You're using it in a negative way, hence me calling you a racist. I would ban you for 30 minutes for using any racial term in a demeaning way if I saw you on the PuB or GG.

Anyways -- go ahead and address my points. If winning the Olympics makes you an asshole (i.e. the US) then grats, Canada -- you've just become an asshole. Welcome to the winners club.

Most of the world doesn't care. Let alone to get silver polish, it's way too expensive when most of our metals are gold. (joke here is that America has won a lot in the past)

8. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

^^

9. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

^^
    Holy crap -- I didn't know everyone in Canada was there! Who's keeping the lights on?

10. Default

Holy crap -- I didn't know everyone in Canada was there! Who's keeping the lights on?
    are you kidding 80% of Canada was watching this, i'm just wondering who was watching the damn hospitals and shit.

Let alone to get silver polish, it's way too expensive when most of our metals are gold.
    are you using american math? Gold = 9 Not Gold = 28