Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Present for America

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    man I'm fine. I don't let other peoples ignorance and acting like a child bother my mood personally lol.... I'm just really blown away your apparently a troll now... kinda sad, thought you were always some what of an intelligent person, yet here you are arguing with nem and just dissing something Canadians are proud of... really weak on your end. I don't agree with the way nem is acting at all, he's acting even more immature then you, but that's fine.... like I said... I never took you for a troll... guess I was wrong though. you can go back to insulting and trying 2 take away and form of honor or joy Canadians got out of our success at the olympics, seeing how trolling is what you're into now... maybe I should call you bumpkin from now on instead of bears omega or anything, would suit you better.

i'm done with this thread. no point in a thread once a troll sinks his teeth into it.
    This thread is BEGGING to be trolled. And somebody has to do it!

Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

3. Default

Who won more medals.

Sha-zing.

Game, usa all the way.

Did i mention, we have working Zamboni's here in America?

HAHAHA.

There like owning a dirtbike to canadians. And they fail to have good ones at the olympics.

+37 to the us.

-13 to kahnadeeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

Enough with this shit already, and fyi the gold medal isnt actually gold its a silver one coated with gold.

5. Default

why was my post deleted? fucking Nazi's