Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sleepwalking

1. Default

I think it was something about dinosaurs running after me and trying to eat me or something stupid like that.

on another note a friend that had turrets used to talk about killing nazi's in his sleep

I've never sleptwalk but I have been caught talking in my sleep on one occasion. I do reguarly wake up and notice myself singing the lyrics to songs in my head the instant I am awake. I must do it in my sleep as well.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

I used to sleep with earplugs and I would do stuff like this a lot because noises wouldn't wake me up. I stopped using them and stopped sleep walking/talking.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    So scary how he just woke up with his eye open ahha

6. Default

My husband (aka YT, the bastard!) got up after a very drunken evening, sleepwalked over to the bathroom linen closet and pissed on the door. The whole time I was screaming at him. He was in deep shit when he woke up after learning that I had to clean up his piss.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."