Thread: Sleepwalking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Sleepwalking

Have you ever?

Legend has it that when I was a kid, I sleepwalked once. I went downstairs (eyes open, of course) and laid down on my dad's side of the bed (he wasn't in bed yet, and my mom was just sitting in bed reading). She said, "No, you can't sleep in our bed, let's go back upstairs," and took me by the arm to lead me back to my room. I pulled away to go to the bathroom, though, and after I was done she proceeded to take me back to my bed. On her way back downstairs, she noticed I'd left the bathroom light on, and when she went in to turn it off, she found my underwear floating in the toilet.

I also had a friend who sleepwalked into his garage and peed in the corner. It seems a lot of sleepwalking stories I've heard involve going to the bathroom. EENTAHLESTING!

2. Default

I did that when I was young. Except what I did was, my parents say, that I walked into the living room when they were watching a movie, and pissed on the carpet, thinking it was the bathroom in my sleep.

Seriously, why do all sleepwalking incidents involve peeing?

4. Default

Yeah, I sleep walked once, when I was young. I had to pee and apparently

Made it to the bathroom, lifted the lid, and then proceeded to pee on the towels, bathtub, sink and floor. Never made it into the toilet though.

5. Default

i once tried to call and order a pizza. but i dialed my grandparents in baltimore instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i once tried to call and order a pizza. but i dialed my grandparents in baltimore instead.
    And? Did they send you a pizza?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    And? Did they send you a pizza?
    no it was 2:00 in the morning
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

maybe you where all awake and epic failed navigation and decided pissing anywhere was a good idea.