Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lychee

1. Default

Just because the server is glitched by no means allows you to break all rules on the server. Lychee kept on warding the bombsite and house saying that the server was glitched so it did not matter. Sure he was abusing vagalion too, but the fact that he kept repeatedly warding the bombsite when asked to stop is enough for a ban.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    Just because the server is glitched by no means allows you to break all rules on the server. Lychee kept on warding the bombsite and house saying that the server was glitched so it did not matter. Sure he was abusing vagalion too, but the fact that he kept repeatedly warding the bombsite when asked to stop is enough for a ban.
    True. I would like if i got a demo of him warding the bomb site. But hoped that i could talk him to sence and stop it. But its true that he kept telling every one that the server was bugged and that there where no rules.

I hope Zero will give hes view on this case. I dont hope hes getting bann perm But a day or 3 would be wonderfull.

And yes its bug abusing when useing a vagalion with a gun. Becuase is that vagalion made to have guns.. NO!! Knife only. And when i kept telling him that it was bug abusing he just sayd shut up.

The bug is that no bullets give damage. So no im not "abusing" a bug play nebula and use its power to kill. Its what its made for. Its made to have all that power to kill with. If a new player on server comes. I use to tell them that server is bugged and try help them to change race to orc so they have just a bit luck to kill.

The biggest problem is that when the server was bugged (not today), no admin was online. And i would not play on another server.
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

3. Default

and u misunderstand me sirs i was talking about breaking rules even if the server is glitched ie wards..... and people glitch when the server is running fine also

4. Default

Server glitched.. common problem... someone was being vaga and used a gun, I bet other people do this too every morning. So your telling me you want the others banned to?

5. Default

well, the no warding bombsites is always applicable. you aren't allowed to do that ever like i said. unless an eye ra summons you there. but most eye ra's know better than to do that anyway.

lychee, understand this: when the server glitches, all rules still apply. you can, and will get banned for trying to tell everyone there are no rules. the same with if awp or autosniper become unrestricted on that server, you're not allowed to purchase them, or use them. period. even if an admin unrestricted them, you cannot use them. you'll be kicked/baned, and the admin will be disiplined.

now, vagalions w/ guns isn't in the rules. but neither is nebula when there is no normal damage. both are exploiting glitches. when the server is a glitch, it's probably safe to say that those are ok. but anything explicitly spelled out in the rules (i.e. santa'magician's ladder glitch) is still out.

i really would welcome zero's input here. this is all what i believe the policy is, but his word is final.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by washythebreaker View Post
    Server glitched.. common problem... someone was being vaga and used a gun, I bet other people do this too every morning. So your telling me you want the others banned to?
    no. But he wont listen to anyone. And i kept telling him that it was abusing. Óther player use to say sorry and never do it again.
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

7. Default

dude, once again. playing nebula, or athena, or raiden, or genocide is abusing on mornings like this.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    dude, once again. playing nebula, or athena, or raiden, or genocide is abusing on mornings like this.
    how? they made to have the power.. Its nothing that comes with the glitch. But the vagalion is not made to have a gun. Its okay to play vagalion and use the knife to use vagalions blade ability.
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshit View Post
    how? they made to have the power.. Its nothing that comes with the glitch. But the vagalion is not made to have a gun. Its okay to play vagalion and use the knife to use vagalions blade ability.
    well, the other races were made to take damage from bullets.

and anyway, none of the classes were "made" to do anything in such a fubar situation. basically, while yes they were made to have that power, no class was made with this glitch in mind.

10. Default Sorry

Hey, I didnt know people took this matter so seriously as I thought people were having fun while server was glitching out. So rules still applies while server is glitching out? if so then a lot of people should get this ban. Well, I asked someone to get an admin and they dont. I was getting killed by this so called "abuse" and was frustrated so I too did the vagalion glitch. I didnt know rules would apply if something was broken already. Everyone was breaking the so called "Rules". If I knew people took this seriously then I will not do it ever again. I apologize for my in-game behaviour.