Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lychee

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lychee View Post
    Hey, I didnt know people took this matter so seriously as I thought people were having fun while server was glitching out. So rules still applies while server is glitching out? if so then a lot of people should get this ban. Well, I asked someone to get an admin and they dont. I was getting killed by this so called "abuse" and was frustrated so I too did the vagalion glitch. I didnt know rules would apply if something was broken already. Everyone was breaking the so called "Rules". If I knew people took this seriously then I will not do it ever again. I apologize for my in-game behaviour.
    :sigh: warding the house/hosties/bomb is always a no no. like i said. the only exception is if an eye-ra summons you, because you don't know where you're goingto end up
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

LOL ban request threads last so long yelling back and forth at something.. but in this thread you arnt really yelling.. just thoughts of WCS races I guess.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lychee View Post
    Hey, I didnt know people took this matter so seriously as I thought people were having fun while server was glitching out. So rules still applies while server is glitching out? if so then a lot of people should get this ban. Well, I asked someone to get an admin and they dont. I was getting killed by this so called "abuse" and was frustrated so I too did the vagalion glitch. I didnt know rules would apply if something was broken already. Everyone was breaking the so called "Rules". If I knew people took this seriously then I will not do it ever again. I apologize for my in-game behaviour.
    I know that kik did it too. But just that i should reocrd he change hes race. But you did not change your race. YOU kept to be vagalion after i almost spammed the game with warning that told you that this was wrong
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

4. Default

Nothing is saved when the server is glitched like that so it does not matter what they do.

5. Default

fail thread.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Nothing is saved when the server is glitched like that so it does not matter what they do.
    If nothing its saved how come that all the level that you earn while its glitch will be saved?
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    fail thread.
    lmfao +1