Thread: Lychee

1. Default Lychee

Player name: Lychee
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:3585424
    sb_status: STEAM_0:1:3585424 Lychee waunFA8Zvt68UAylSIHk2A==
    Server: Wcs Mod+

What hacks: Bug Abusing

Other info:
    He was using a gun while playing vagalion. I told him alot of times that he was bug abusing but never listen to me.

Attachment 1661
    Last edited by Bullshit; 03-02-2010 at 02:05 PM.
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

2. Default

ok, the server was bugging again, like it normally does.

because no admin had come on to restart it, this isn't really bann'able (as far as i know)

after all, you're singleling out a particular player for "abusing" a glitch. you were in there too. you might not have been a vagalion, but you were only dealing damage w/ magic abilities. what if a noob came in, picked human. would everyone who killed him be "abusing the glitch" and should they be banned?

the only thing you can do is friend alot of admins on steam, and get one to restart the server if this happens again. that way it's not an issue.

edit: oh, and the wcs server went down at approx. 2:20 EST, directly after this was broadcast through chat "
    Player Kibles N bitz slayed for playing the same round twice"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default why ban me? no my fault

Hello, it is a stupid post about banning me because it was not my fault server was glitching. I come on and didnt know about it. Chip and keyboard were using vagalions and holding guns, so I couldnt do anything about it. everyone on the server was doing it at the moment, so what is up with this? I thought it was ok because I wasnt glitching my race. how the hell am I suppose to kill anyone without using an ability to do so?? kik was doing it on the other team, so it is fair. I think "I live as bullshit" has a problem then he should have found any admin to reset server. Thank you for your time and patience with this matter. Bye

4. Default

i still think you shuold be punished.
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

5. Default

I see how using guns with a Vagalion is abusable while the server is glitched, but it is not enough of a reason to get banned.

HOWEVER, a good reason to get banned is intentionally warding the bombsite AND house at xmas_nipperhouse. Lychee was using Shadow Hunter and warding bombsites/house saying, "The server is glitched, who cares?" He persistently continued after many people kept telling him that you can't ward the house. You can get clarification from Bullshit or anyone else on during the time that the map was on nipperhouse that Lychee was warding the house. Just because the server is glitched does not mean rules can be ignored. I have seen Lychee ward bombsites before when no admins are on, this has gone to far and a ban needs to be warranted.

6. Default

chip speaks true.

lychee, under no circumstances is warding bombsite / immediate area (house on nipper, house on italy, etc...) allowed, UNLESS you get summoned there by an eye ra.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshit View Post
    i still think you shuold be punished.
    No he shouldnt be punished because it was a server bug and I bet everyone else was doing it too.

8. Default

glitching is never allowed for whatever reason... we all know the server glitches in the morning find an admin or play somewhere else or better yet pay 11 dollars a month and take care of it yourself and support the server you play on

on a side note i've been watching people lately breaking rules and glitching when no other admins are on so just a warning punishments will be handed out if it continues rules are rules regardless if there is an admin on

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    glitching is never allowed for whatever reason... we all know the server glitches in the morning find an admin or play somewhere else or better yet pay 11 dollars a month and take care of it yourself and support the server you play on

on a side note i've been watching people lately breaking rules and glitching when no other admins are on so just a warning punishments will be handed out if it continues rules are rules regardless if there is an admin on
    tj, you can't punish them for playing on the server if it's glitching. nor can you punish them for not having admins in their friends list to contact. nor can you punish them for not paying for admin.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    glitching is never allowed for whatever reason... we all know the server glitches
    Im not sure if your are on the right page with us TJ. Its not a glitch that people can do.. its easily a Bug on the server side and not for any other of the players fault. They shouldnt be punished whatsoever.

I would pay 11 bucks a month but guess what, I would use my abilities more secure and more useful instead of using them on stupid reasons so we dont have people making threads about stupid shit every 2 days.