Thread: Hi I was banned. (this isnt a plea but an apology)

Default Hi I was banned. (this isnt a plea but an apology)

I was being a little angry this morning and said some racial comments that i shouldnt have. I wanted to say sorry to the community for my rash behavior and that it wont happen again. I understand i was banned but i cannot see how long or if it was a perma ban. My ingame name is `Perry the Platypus. my Steam ID is. STEAM_0 : 1 : 15780868.

hope to be playing soon.

2. Default

yeah i was on when u were banned... I heard u were muted, left to avoid a ban and the mute. then came back on and alex said something like you cant get away from me and banned you.

besides you were racist once and would probably be racist again. take the ban like a man and when its over come back and play. ur lucky it wasnt nme that dealt with you.. i dont ban i fuck around with you like prey..

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

I put up an apology to say im sorry. not to be thrown around like a piece of garbage. Its not everyday you see someone come back and apologize. I didnt leave to avoid the ban i left because i was done playing. If you have a personal problem with me than take it out somewhere else cuz i dont wanna hear you cry.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I put up an apology to say im sorry. not to be thrown around like a piece of garbage. Its not everyday you see someone come back and apologize. I didnt leave to avoid the ban i left because i was done playing. If you have a personal problem with me than take it out somewhere else cuz i dont wanna hear you cry.
    he never said you left to avoid the ban.

see, you were muted, you left, and immediately came back. because you were circumventing the mute, you were banned.

apparently it was alex who banned you. he didn't make a thread about it, so it's not perma. be glad. I've seen plenty of times when admins warn, are ignored, and perma on the spot.

we appreciate your apology. it is very true that we rarely get them. normally they're threads bitching about the admin who banned them. the fact is, we will take your apology into account. but we'll also hold you to it. essentially, expect to not come back if it happens again.

oh, and perry, clone didn't throw your apology around like garbage. neither did he imply he has a personal problem with you. you're extremely agressive w/out reason, and defensive. makes your apology seem a bit...thinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

once again im sorry. its been hell and back over here. the flooding is gettin worse from the damn rains and on top of that a family member just gave birth so im really on the wire. lol. i will be off for a few days also cuz CSS wont revert back to its default resolution and wont open the game ARGH! i did not know i was muted. i rarely read the chat box. i will more often now.