Thread: pwnage <ibis.a> 2/22/2010 6:25pm

1. Exclamation pwnage <ibis.a> 2/22/2010 6:25pm

Name in Game: pwnage <ibis.a>
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:21574878
    Who banned you: I don't know...possibly console?
    When: 2/22/2010
    Where: ZM Server
    Why banned: I was playing in ZM Server and I was disconnected with the message "pwnd n00b." I have no idea what I was doing and I thought that other admins weren't supposed to ban other admins?!? I don't know if another admin was on but now I can't play?!

Other/Reason to unban: I am a useful admin and would like to keep playing and supporting the IBIS Gaming community!

2. Default

hmmm, that's really weird.

what were you doing? were you spamming commands or something? i know of getting kicked for that, but not banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    hmmm, that's really weird.

what were you doing? were you spamming commands or something? i know of getting kicked for that, but not banned.
    I really have no idea what I was doing. Though it did seem to happen after I had repeatedly opened the admin menu because I was putting beacon on someone who asked, and then was muting someone else. But besides that there were no commands that I was typing into it. I am just really confused at this point as to why I have been banned. But maybe it's time for ZERO to step in? xD

4. Default

were you pressing the admin button really fast repeatedly or anything? I have unbanned you but it might happen again if your not careful b/c that was the script that prevents hard command flooding from crashing the server.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    were you pressing the admin button really fast repeatedly or anything? I have unbanned you but it might happen again if your not careful b/c that was the script that prevents hard command flooding from crashing the server.
    Hmmm i might have. But anyways thank you so much.