Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why was I banned?

1. Default Why was I banned?

WCS server
    STEAM_0:1:3585424
    my in game name is lychee

I was playing on the wcs server and I just got banned. I dont know why I was banned. No notification what so ever and I definity was not warding bombsite, disrepecting admin, glitching, so please tell me why I got banned. I dont know who ban me from server, but please unban. thanks.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lychee View Post
    WCS server
    STEAM_0:1:3585424
    my in game name is lychee

I was playing on the wcs server and I just got banned. I dont know why I was banned. No notification what so ever and I definity was not warding bombsite, disrepecting admin, glitching, so please tell me why I got banned. I dont know who ban me from server, but please unban. thanks.
    did you remember if any admins where online
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

3. Default

you warded bombsite

acolytetojippity...[Ζήτα]: yo, who banned lychee?
    tj26: i did
    acolytetojippity...[Ζήτα]: what'd he do?
    tj26: warded bombsite again
    acolytetojippity...[Ζήτα]: really? he says he didn't
    tj26: he killed me insdie the bombsite with a ward

it's a 1 hour ban btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

not sure, because I just killed kik with ward and brought back with scroll. Then I was "added to banned list". I didnt say a word to anyone but just playing my game. How long am I banned? Can you please provide a demo? As I was not breaking any server rules when I am playing on wcs server.

5. Default

not sure, because I just killed kik with ward and brought back with scroll. Then I was "added to banned list". I didnt say a word to anyone but just playing my game. How long am I banned? Can you please provide a demo? As I was not breaking any server rules when I am playing on wcs server.
    see my post

edit: no demo needed. only permas need demos
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

seriously, I was outside beside the bombsite. I think you are being too harsh, because I seriously tried to not ward at ye olde bombsite---> TJ28

7. Default

How long is the ban affective for?

8. Default

seriously, I was outside beside the bombsite. I think you are being too harsh, because I seriously tried to not ward at ye olde bombsite---> TJ28
    well, you know wards go through walls. therefore, if you warded outside the building, it still counts as warding the bombsite. you know better

edit: read my fucking post if you want to know how long it was for

9. Default

ok one hour banned.. =(

10. Default

There is a request for a ban in the ban requests section, as well. This doesn't appear to be new behavior.

Serve out your ban and learn from the situation.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?