Thread: I'm not sure where this goes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default I'm not sure where this goes

just letting you aware that the pub server lags for about half a sec before the final person is killed. i know that doesn't make sense, but if you go watch it, you'll know what i'm talking about. dual says it's the server.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sangyou View Post
    just letting you aware that the pub server lags for about half a sec before the final person is killed. i know that doesn't make sense, but if you go watch it, you'll know what i'm talking about. dual says it's the server.
    gg does it too sometimes. i believe it's the stats updating? maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

This probably is suppose to go into the ''Servers'' discussion or whatever part of the forum, but glad to see you let us know about this.

4. Default

all the servers do it after so long it lags during the last kill before the next round starts but it does not effect the outcome

5. Default

No reason for this has ever been determined, it is a unique event that only occurs with online players and can not be simulated. Therefore the best guess we have is that the server is waiting for a packet response from the two clients involved in the last kill before ending the round. I have noticed the lag is not really seen when two players of low ping are involved however if one player has high ping and is involved in the last kill somehow it will cause lag.

6. Default

Its also post death so you sit on the edge of your seat for a sec wondering who won the knife fight.. Gets your heart racing

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    No reason for this has ever been determined, it is a unique event that only occurs with online players and can not be simulated. Therefore the best guess we have is that the server is waiting for a packet response from the two clients involved in the last kill before ending the round. I have noticed the lag is not really seen when two players of low ping are involved however if one player has high ping and is involved in the last kill somehow it will cause lag.
    When it starts happening it matters not of there ping, it happens every round regardless of the last two or whoever is still alive. I see GG do this about once a week, not sure what fixes it.