Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New WCS Race Work List

Maybe we should compile some money to hire developers...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

Technically we already have money compiled. All money that is left over after server costs are saved for future expansion and projects such as this where contractors are needed. However I can not hire someone to make something unless I can explain in detail what I need. This is why I say that I am going to need to spend some time designing the way that the architecture needs to work so that it can be maintained and upgraded as needed after it is developed. I also need to explain and design things so that it is easier for the programmers to lower cost and to increase the odds that a programmer will want to take on and finish the job.

3. Default

Sure you can, Zero! They are called college students!

But I digress, thanks for keeping us in the loop!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Sure you can, Zero! They are called college students!

But I digress, thanks for keeping us in the loop!
    THE HORROR!!!

seriously...no. i don't think we should trust a college student with our servers' programming.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

who do you think programed the shit we are on now?... thankfully this will be open source so it is actually fixable. The stuff we are on now is rooted in closed source and that is why I can not fix it.

6. Default

In my opinion the reason why the wcs is all messy right now is due to the version we're on not to be a smartass or anything. I've been on wcsazeroth(no advertising intended) and they have had sucess with no bugs at all ever since they updates to a new version if i could get a hold of the owner i can tell you the version they're using or even so they might be using their own version.

7. Default

they run a custom version i'm pretty sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

I remember they had races that were for people lvl 5000, talking about over 900.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    I remember they had races that were for people lvl 5000, talking about over 900.
    it's over 9000 not 900, silly.

I'm glad ibis wcs isn't a server with like 300 classes that shit is just 2 much

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I'm glad ibis wcs isn't a server with like 300 classes that shit is just 2 much

YES!!! damm its would be crasy. And i have playd on that server a few times.. never came longer than lvl 30 or something.. then i was tired of that server.. And some of there races are too over powered
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job