Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New WCS Race Work List

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshit View Post
    YES!!! damm its would be crasy.
    I do want new races hardcore bad though Lol.... been playing with these ones for ever now.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I do want new races hardcore bad though Lol.... been playing with these ones for ever now.
    yeah i miss some new one too.. some above lvl 1000 or something would be cool
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshit View Post
    YES!!! damm its would be crasy. And i have playd on that server a few times.. never came longer than lvl 30 or something.. then i was tired of that server.. And some of there races are too over powered
    You sir are a sore loser, it so easy to lvl up on azeroth. The 4 starter races are so buffed their overpowered. If you die 3 times in a row on that server you get pity exp FFS PITY DAMN EXP. Btw there should be betting on ibis wcs. Makes lvling up faster and sometimes slower.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    You sir are a sore loser, it so easy to lvl up on azeroth. The 4 starter races are so buffed their overpowered. If you die 3 times in a row on that server you get pity exp FFS PITY DAMN EXP. Btw there should be betting on ibis wcs. Makes lvling up faster and sometimes slower.
    lol. No bet ión ibis. No bank. No gold. I really like it as it is. And why you oont to make lvling faster? Its great as it is.

And why should you get exp for dieing?? dont make any sense for me

Oh and i agree that its overpowered.. The hole server is overpowered..
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

5. Default

The server itself is pretty all rounded out how is azeroth not well rounded with all the races balanced. I mean the server owner tries his best to make all the races rounded out and fun to play, its up to the player to earn the exp. The only way ibis will get players is it uniqueness.

6. Default

you know, izn't azeroth like, a 40 slot server or some fucking thing?

or the stats are shared over two or three wcs servers?

i think as we are, it's fine because if we had all these races, too many people wuld be trying to play.

on that note, increasing the slots by like, 4 might be interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    increasing the slots by like, 4 might be interesting.

+1
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

8. Default

I'd still say more races, thats what keeps the player still playing pretty much.

9. Default

Comments on things since last post:

On Az, I've hear about quite a number of the races being bugged, actually. If they aren't bugged anymore, that just means they have the staff (or time) to fix it.

40 feels too crowded, but 20 is too few for some maps... It's hard to find the correct number for a map rotation. Multiple servers is a whole other headache for players :?

The death streak XP is to stop the whiney people who think: "One person having fourty gazillion total levels means that person's race WILL always win, so how can we get xp?" It also fills some holes: new people who aren't that good, "fun" races such as black holes, people having a bad day.

Another XP variant they have that we don't, is the winning team xp. This encourages people to play as a team to win instead of just going off and trying to get kills rather than doing the objective, since getting those kills is MUCH better xp that the meager bits you can get from purchasing tomes. And that's if you don't die and have to buy a gun in the process.

Azeroth is not meant to be balanced, it is tiered. The tiers are probably balanced(seems to be). That comes with having that many races. You can only have so many races being interesting and unique while keeping it balanced. But the problem is, like cheff said, new races are what keep people coming. Well, new races that you don't have to take forever to play Another problem is how to make it that having some of those races doesn't make it unfun for new people to play, hence the free and fast xp they give.

10. Default

The fact theres to many numerous races on azeroth keeps the players lvling on like "OMGSH THAT RACE LOOKS UBER PWNAGE" and they soon reach that lvl and they see another race they like, thats the way azeroth hooked players. I easily could imagine 3 new races for the server.

Rogue
    8 lvls for each skill
    knife race only
    Starts with 65% speed

Active Camo: Gain 100% invis but loses it when shot or gets near people. The more lvl'd up the more less chance or it setting off.
    Sprint: Gain a short burst of speed like 30% exra speed when activated for like 3 seconds and goes more and more time and speed.
    Camouflage: Gain 35% extra speed on spawn
    Kidney Stab: Stun enemy
    Evasive Maneuveurs: Evade 15%
    Shadow step: teleport behind the person you put your crosshair on . its an ultimate up to a 30 second cool down and has a 10% to fail/