Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: PC Tech Talk

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Fans ride on ball barrings over time these ware out and get filled with dust ect. This will cause noise, fan failure and a fire.
    yeah, invest in some canned air and graphite. that'll get your fans working smooth again...as long as you don't overdo the graphite. nothing fucks your comp up like it getting filled w/ graphite dust.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    yeah, invest in some canned air and graphite. that'll get your fans working smooth again...as long as you don't overdo the graphite. nothing fucks your comp up like it getting filled w/ graphite dust.
    shit sounds like a short waiting to happon.
    Canned air is nice, but make sure you dont just shove the dust even deeper in, use a vacuum along with it.
    Last edited by StarsMine; 06-16-2010 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    shit sounds like a short waiting to happon, Canned air is nice, but make sure you dont just shove the dust even deeper in, use a vacuum along with it.
    shhhh: take the fucker off and do it seperate from the rest of the comp
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

shhhh: take the fucker off and do it seperate from the rest of the comp
    lol I was going to say won't that make suck some uber important stuff

AND EDITED MY POST FOR YOU FOLKS trying to help me
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    I have a question when I use my computer my fan makes a LOUD fucking noise and happens for no reason, its not even hot inside and will do it for long periods of time then will randomly stop and go again... What is it?

my PC: HP Pavilion Elite M9150F Desktop PC (Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Processor, 3 GB RAM, 720 GB Hard Drive, Vista Premium NVIDA GeForce 8500 GT

Yes yes i know my PC is crappy, but I'm getting a new one so can anyone make a custom PC for me that is for gaming?

My Price Range is up to 0 - 2,250 for everything from monitors,speakers, key and mouse etc., I am giving this shitty comp for my brother

Well since you need all that stuff, now more questions have come up, like how large a monitor, do you want a mechanical keyboard, and mouse is completely up to preference.... Do you want surround sound?
    Last edited by StarsMine; 06-19-2010 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

For dust just get a filter for your intake fans.

7. Default

Now my monitor is starting to flicker if I go on any games, if I go on CSS dots appear everywhere within 30 secs ,I didn't change anything, I updated my graphics driver, I don't know if its because my graphics card is burned out or anything, or do I need to get a new HDMI cord?
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    Now my monitor is starting to flicker if I go on any games, if I go on CSS dots appear everywhere within 30 secs ,I didn't change anything, I updated my graphics driver, I don't know if its because my graphics card is burned out or anything, or do I need to get a new HDMI cord?
    hmmm, what kind of monitor is it?

9. Default

hmmm, what kind of monitor is it?
    http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/o...l&tab=features

10. Default

You are playing the game at 1920 x 1080 right? Also does this happen on the menu of the game when it first comes up or after your playing for a little bit.