Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread: PC Tech Talk

1. Default

That's a great mouse pad. I also recommend you look at Razers pads. Big apartment of mats. The Destructo2 is awesome with my G9. No slip on desk, nice slide on pad coupled with its Teflon feet. Best combo I've found. Been looking at some carbon fiber Teflon ones.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

this is the one i use. steel series is an exceptional company.

What material is your desk surface?
    I use the same one ^^ awesome stuff

3. Default

gave carm the qck, i actually prefer a free one from newegg and a cheapo school one from the bookstore to it. they're slicker and i like that.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

am I the only person who doesn't use a mouse pad?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    am I the only person who doesn't use a mouse pad?
    nope...i use my desk surface. i cant stand large mousepads, but dont like being restriced by the smaller ones.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    nope...i use my desk surface. i cant stand large mousepads, but dont like being restriced by the smaller ones.
    Atta girl! and yea, I agree... fuck being restricted.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

well i anchor my wrist, so i don't feel restricted. and i don't use my desk because it wears down mouse feet faster.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post

What material is your desk surface?
    Particle board with a faux wood laminate.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

9. Default

I use a pad. Use to use a price of printer paper, but they wear easy. Gloss particle board (most glossy surfaces) is to refractive and creates inconsistences in the laser (if you have a true laser mouse) reading. You can try this yourself with a straight line with pencil in paint with and without a pad. "Dark" laser tech helps drastically to work with any type of surface, even glass, but is still minimally inconsistent.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

It messes up the laser, without a pad my cursor will fly across the screen with barley any movement.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.