Thread: Was banned for No reason :/

1. Default Was banned for No reason :/

I was banned by an admin who was banning everyone up the ass for nothing :/
    STEAM_0:1:11248759

2. Default

oh dear god. follow the goddamn format.

we need your ingame name, admin's name, server, and time.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    oh dear god. follow the goddamn format.

we need your ingame name, admin's name, server, and time.
    Wickwack is too good for formats. Me and him came to the conclusion he was part of the mass banning by dog brother, but zero may have skipped over him accidentally.

4. Default

yeah, but why post now?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

maybe he hasn't been on lately
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

well he's been on pub and zm lately. the one just tonight.

no record for gg though. might have been there, since he does have kill records for it

7. Default

He was banned on pub, but he was unbanned by an admin already.

8. Default

Wickwack was on just a day or so ago... he was not part of the accidental mass bannings... He and you need to follow unbanning process, including and not limited to ingame name, admin's name, server, and time... if we allowed everyone to use this "mass Ban" as an excuse it could set a bad presidence...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    Wickwack was on just a day or so ago... he was not part of the accidental mass bannings... He and you need to follow unbanning process, including and not limited to ingame name, admin's name, server, and time... if we allowed everyone to use this "mass Ban" as an excuse it could set a bad presidence...
    I just said he was already unbanned. Just minutes after he posted this I had an admin unban him. I don't think that people are going to start using the "mass ban" as an excuse. Wickwack is pretty well known and I think people trust him enough. James was on at the time according to Wickwack anyways so maybe he could have vouched for him.

Anyways there is no need for this thread anymore, can it be closed?