Thread: Professional Retard 3 March 2010 6:30 EST

1. Default Professional Retard 3 March 2010 6:30 EST

Name in Game: Professional Retard
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:449497
    Who Banned Me: Dual Ibis
    When: 3 March 2010 6:30 EST
    Where: Pub #1 100tick
    Why banned: Because I get lots of headshots and I guess he thought that was sketchy.

Reason to unban: You guys have a good server with a good rotation and I get a good ping. I'd like to continue playing there. I'm not a cheater, I've just played CS since like 1999/2000; see my low steamid.

2. Default

You playing since the game came out has nothing to do with if you was hacking or not...you were headshoting everyone at some ridicious rate...I Will have Zero Compare your overall Stats of Headshots with a person that using a hack...Even if you are able to play in the server again you will be watched !

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    You playing since the game came out has nothing to do with if you was hacking or not...you were headshoting everyone at some ridicious rate...I Will have Zero Compare your overall Stats of Headshots with a person that using a hack...Even if you are able to play in the server again you will be watched !
    ummm so where's your demo for the perma ban then? I wana see it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

i'd love to as well
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

I want to see it to...

Koff it up son..

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

6. Default

and there's supposed to be a topic in bans
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Actually, this is suppose to be in the unban me section which it is, not bans. :P The guy who got banned made a thread to be unbanned and he put it in the right place! most people dont.

8. Default

His stats check out ok, is there a demo of him or anything else I should review before unbanning?

9. Default

Like I Said he'll be watch carefully...

10. Default

Its been handle... No need for idiots response.