Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Car problem help :(

1. Default

i need some advice from you guys or girls who know about buying cars.

right now im financing a car and idk if ill be able to keep making the payments. i want to know what kind of options i have in order to get out of financing. if anybody can help me out with this please pm me and i can give you more info on my situation.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    THAT'S WHAT I SAID TOO!!! Granted after Zero, but this is what idiots who mod Honda do!
    Yup took that chip out, runs like a champ. LOL, looked like another computer because some fool spray painted the damn thing... why in the fuck you spray paint something someone is never going to see if def a mystery

If you would have known it wasn't the original computer and told us that we could have helped you faster.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    If you would have known it wasn't the original computer and told us that we could have helped you faster.
    He didn't know. Someone told him especially after he mentioned that the engine revs like a GSR so I got suspicious someone swapped chips and it doesn't correspond with the engine build.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    He didn't know. Someone told him especially after he mentioned that the engine revs like a GSR so I got suspicious someone swapped chips and it doesn't correspond with the engine build.
    Yea I had no clue. Plus to me a computer problem didn't seem to make sense with it being heat related, but that was it. It seems as if every inch of this car has had someone in it at one point. It's disappointing that it cost me all that money and it was just a damn chip. lol

6. Default

Well atleast the fucking thing is fixed now and your cars like new with all the money you put into it.

Almost all modern cars are controled by computer chips now. That's part of the reason I like the older carbureted models better, Atleast then you can for the most part fix them by yourself if its running funny.

That and they look better.

What exactly did the chip change in the engine, was I right about the fuel to air mixture?
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 03-19-2010 at 12:22 AM.

Kavinsky the older cars don't drive themselves either....old cars FTW!!!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

I think there's only one car Ive heard of that essentially drives itself, the R35 skyline.