Thread: Demos

1. Default Demos

Sorry, I'm new to this admin thing. How do you record demos? if you guys can direct me to a demo program, i should be able to figure it out from there. thanks in advance.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sangyou View Post
    Sorry, I'm new to this admin thing. How do you record demos? if you guys can direct me to a demo program, i should be able to figure it out from there. thanks in advance.
    type record hacker

or whatever you want as long as you type record first. type stop and it will stop recording, all this is done in console. your demos are saved 2 your csrike folder.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

we have instructions on the site somewhere. ban requests i think maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

''record HACKING''
    ''stop HACKING''

and when you want to play it
    ''play HACKING''

without the " though and you do not to be an admin to do this.

5. Default

i recently discovered the best way to watch demos as well. before i used to use the playdemo <NAME>.dem command. now i use demoui. i can actually control playback, speedup slowdown, fast forward, pause, rewind...etc.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by washythebreaker View Post
    ''record HACKING''
    ''stop HACKING''

and when you want to play it
    ''play HACKING''

without the " though and you do not to be an admin to do this.
    are you forreal? that's it?

7. Default

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3043

I added a detailed part for demos. Additionally, you'll also find a useful command list for new admins.

TL;DR version is

"record <file name here>"
    "stop"

You can play your demos in CStrike if you type into console:

"playdemo <file name here>"

Press shift-F2 to bring up the player while viewing the demo to control speed and the like.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

8. Default

you can also type demoui into console to bring up the player and load demos from there.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sangyou View Post
    are you forreal? that's it?
    Yes thats it, but instead of ''play <name>'' its playdemo .. forgot that.

10. Default

record demoname
    sb_status
    stop

done.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton