Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: just letting you all know/bad company 2

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    wow if there 50% deal sucks that bad I can only imagine how bad it would suck with no deal lol.
    dont try and imagine it because its shit. its basically pointless to trade in there without the deals they have occasionally.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

I'm watching Darksydephils playthrough of BBC 2 and after watching most of it I get the impression MW 2 was a far better game.

http://www.youtube.com/user/darksydephil

different strokes and all that but it seems like with very few exceptions anything that has the mark of "quality" on it (EA) sucks

3. Default

wow the guy talking is such a tool. he also might find it more challenging if he took it off novice difficulty lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

i prefer bf because you can use vehicles. of course cod is a great game also but i personally wouldnt compare them because they both have totally different gameplay as an fps.

the last battlefield i was really into was bf2. that was way back when i had a desktop and a lot of freetime in high school haha

ive gone through about 30 mins. of the bc2 campaign and its really good so far. havent had too much time to play because i just got my insulin pump today.

5. Default

lmfao I was at my buddys today watching him play bad comapny 2 when I noticed they slipped in a couple jokes where they basically make fun of MW2... I thought it was pretty funny.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

yeah i lol'd hard at that bit in the chopper too maynard.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    yeah i lol'd hard at that bit in the chopper too maynard.
    I just got it for PC. look forward 2 pwwning with ya, curdy.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

let me know what you think about the campaign if you play it. i liked mw2s campaign better but im liking the multiplayer for bc2 more. oh yea and the campaign was really glitchy on the 360. let me know if you see any of that on the pc version.

9. Default

I got it on PC. so far the online is kick ass. I have hella fun. havne't tried the single player yet... but I didn't care much for the single player in mw2.. I was really into mw1 single player but not so much the newest 1. I saw a buddy fucking around on the bc2 single player though, looked really good.

Maynard - The WCS Guy