Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: just letting you all know/bad company 2

1. Thumbs up just letting you all know/bad company 2

gamestop is doing a special where you get 50% more for your trade ins. i thought some of you would like to know if you didnt already.

but i just traded in five games (modern warfare 2 included lol) and got $70 for them and bought bad company 2. seemed like a good deal to me because i wanted bc2 and didnt play any of those games.

also, if any of you are going to play or have played bad company 2 on any platform, post what you think about the game.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    gamestop is doing a special where you get 50% more for your trade ins. i thought some of you would like to know if you didnt already.

but i just traded in five games (modern warfare 2 included lol) and got $70 for them and bought bad company 2. seemed like a good deal to me because i wanted bc2 and didnt play any of those games.

also, if any of you are going to play or have played bad company 2 on any platform, post what you think about the game.
    5 games for 1? and 1 of your trade ins was a brand new mainstream game... that's a horrible deal lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    5 games for 1? and 1 of your trade ins was a brand new mainstream game... that's a horrible deal lol
    gamestop gives you shit for trade-ins. seriously. they suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

eh idk it might of been but they were games that i have had for a while. the only recent game i traded was mw2 and i was tired of it but hey, i got $43 for it.

anyway have any of you played or plan on playing bc2?

5. Default

I tried it in the beta.... wasn't that great. I personally think MW2 is WAYYYY better

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

i played the beta as well and i think the bc2 beta spanked the shit outta mw2

7. Default

Wow. $70 for 5 games? This is why I don't buy games unless I'm sure I'm going to keep them. Why spend $60+ on a (basically) rental? I mean, if you play it once, and then you're done with it. That's a rental. Meh.

8. Default

out of all the games i traded in, i only payed full price for mw2 and i got 43$ back on that game. all the other ones i payed <20$ for originally.

i almost never trade in at gamestop because they really do suck. i only did it because of the extra 50% deal.

9. Default

wow if there 50% deal sucks that bad I can only imagine how bad it would suck with no deal lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

never did like bad compant single player was good i admit, but for multi i prefer 1943