Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: StarCraft 2

I probably should pre-order it awhile ago because its like $59.99 then taxs took another 6 didnt know gonna be buying my most expensive game other then well acually think that it mostly my game console costs more but ya lol

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    ikr? I might be getting this even though I've never even played the original. It looks fun at least.
    you don't need 2 have played the original. will take you longer 2 figure shit out, but I can help ya with that if ya wanted. it's an amazing game... quite happy I got my bnet account back from that asshole hacker...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you don't need 2 have played the original. will take you longer 2 figure shit out, but I can help ya with that if ya wanted. it's an amazing game... quite happy I got my bnet account back from that asshole hacker...
    Ah thanks. I hope this will be more epic than those horrible flash rts games.

**edit due to me being completely new to starcraft i really don't know what race is best for me, but i mainly am like a person who wants either brute force or ninja assaults if that helps you recommend me any race**
    Last edited by mastercheff; 07-18-2010 at 07:44 PM.

4. Default

trust me man, it's epic lol.
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

trust me man, it's epic lol.
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Damn.........yup I am definitely getting this....

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Damn.........yup I am definitely getting this....
    as far as the three races, terran play the most conventionally. the protoss need the psy network to build, and pylons for power. the zerg require creep to build on, and also spawn units from larva (generated at your base) while terrans are the most normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

zerg are a power in numbers race, fast build but weak, especially alone. Protoss has expecive, time consuming, but powerful units, and terran are a balance of the two.
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

8. Default

I like how all these ppl who haven't even played SC2 are trying 2 explain it 2 ppl lol....

the game has been drastically changed, and improved. I suggest playing it, or reading up on it before trying 2 tell ppl what the game is, or how it's played. the dynamics from the original don't apply in SC2, due 2 new units, and diff timing for construction now... toss is not a slow race anymore, infact with there boost, which allows them 2 make 2 probes in the time 1 builds roughly, they're actually quite fast.

also, zerg rushes can be easily countered now, un-like the past. like I said, the games been drastically changed, and all for the better.
    Last edited by maynard; 07-19-2010 at 02:39 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

I like how all these ppl who haven't even played SC2 are trying 2 explain it 2 ppl lol....

the game has been drastically changed, and improved. I suggest playing it, or reading up on it before trying 2 tell ppl what the game is, or how it's played. the dynamics from the original don't apply in SC2, due 2 new units, and diff timing for construction now... toss is not a slow race anymore, infact with there boost, which allows them 2 make 2 probes in the time 1 builds roughly, they're actually quite fast.

also, zerg rushes can be easily countered now, un-like the past. like I said, the games been drastically changed, and all for the better.
    Yea on youtube I saw a guy do a 400 zerg rush at a cpu, it was hilarious.

10. Default

in standard league play 200 is the cap. but if you made 200 lings you would have 400 of them cause you get 2 for 1.

fuck sakes, they closed the beta again
    Last edited by maynard; 07-19-2010 at 09:50 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy