Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: StarCraft 2

1. Default

I already beated the campaign..

But the question is... How will the next expansion of zerg still work?

2. Default

I just beat 2 of my pratice league games in a row. It feels like I'm on top of the world! It's such a wonderful feeling.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    I already beated the campaign..

But the question is... How will the next expansion of zerg still work?
    My guess is you play as kerrigan. She still looks like she still had some zerg parts (hair for one). I am guessing you play as her as she slowly regains control of the zerg. So you slowly gain more units and what not as you prepare for the dark voice.

4. Default

what spasm said, it's like alternate history. when you play as zerg, the zerg will infact win, same with when toss comes out.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

This will be very interesting....gotta start playing online
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

i love starcraft its amazing because whenever i need a strategy game i play it and im in diamond league hook me up by sending me a message to add you

7. Default

I am now gold in 1s,2s,3s and plat in 4s, rank 1 in my gold division (1s) with a massive point lead over 2nd, i think im sitting at like 1700 and the next is like 1380 or so, no idea why its not advancing me to platinum, also with a 105-83 W-L ratio. Playing as zerg now, I like the playstyle of zerg over toss or terran.

8. Default

I love Starcraft 2. I have only been playing multiplayer, for the most part. We should play together. :P

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    I am now gold in 1s,2s,3s and plat in 4s, rank 1 in my gold division (1s) with a massive point lead over 2nd, i think im sitting at like 1700 and the next is like 1380 or so, no idea why its not advancing me to platinum, also with a 105-83 W-L ratio. Playing as zerg now, I like the playstyle of zerg over toss or terran.

You will be advanced after the league (calculator?) determines that you are good enough... When I first started playing I had no real experience with RTS but as I picked up on it I like to think im good now, I started as a bronze (Lost 4 placement matches) but now I'm at 733(w)/349(L) diamond, i havnt checked it a while but i think im like somewhere between 1,500-1,700 diamond.

Anyways I am a zerg/toss player... never got into terran... and I only became good at zerg after watching alot of fruitdealer's games (Best zerg in the world, most view as best in the world period.)

And the whole placement thing is relative to who you are able to beat and who can beat you, You can spend all day beating your league left and right, but if it says opponent favored or w/e that is and you lose, you will never advance.

But I went from Silver to gold to platinum really quickly in 1s but I was lucky and was matched up with about 10 "favored" opponents back to back.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

10. Default

they totally fucked SC2 over.. the game it's self is fine, but the ranking system for mutli play is pathetic... any noob can get 2 diamond if they play enough games and have a 52% win average or up.... pisses me right off... that's why I don't really play it anymore.

Maynard - The WCS Guy