Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: StarCraft 2

1. Default

I am now plat in 3 out of 4 of my leagues, all of them except for 2s. like 125-87 record in 1s

2. Default

The rate of people flocking to SC2 as its huge on the pro gaming world, and is growing even more, I'm willing to bet the launch for Heart of the Swarm will sell more copies day one than Wings of Liberty did.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    I'm willing to bet the launch for Heart of the Swarm will sell more copies day one than Wings of Liberty did.
    id take ya on that bet.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

I've been playing all the mods for the game as of late, having tons of fun, maynard, I want to play you

5. Default

Ladies and gentlemen I present you

"Star Battle"

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

To find this just go the custom games sections, it's next to roach snake and raynor's party. The main objective is to destroy the enemy mother ship or planetary fortress. So far I main as battle cruiser. I think destroyer is pretty similar to battle cruiser but meh. The classes in it are battle cruiser, carrier,destroyer, and leviathan. If you haven't add me Jeruz, 821.