Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: StarCraft 2

1. Default

so whats diff exactly with lazylaunch version 2? like can you make all the AI challenging 2 play? and they actually are challenging?

cause there's a bunch of scripts out there that say they do that, but they don't.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Besides lazyluanch 2, I did this and it works , played a bunch last night. Thanks Maynard!
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_Pavlik View Post
    Besides lazyluanch 2, I did this and it works , played a bunch last night. Thanks Maynard!
    Np

what class you prefer?
    Last edited by maynard; 03-06-2010 at 03:27 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Well it keeps selecting classes at random for me, which is fine because when I play multi I always choose random anyways. But I haven't had the chance to play zerg yet but both tarren and protoss was fun but I think if I can really get the hang of tarren they could be a lot of fun.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_Pavlik View Post
    Well it keeps selecting classes at random for me, which is fine because when I play multi I always choose random anyways. But I haven't had the chance to play zerg yet but both tarren and protoss was fun but I think if I can really get the hang of tarren they could be a lot of fun.
    just hit f10 and click restart, and keep restarting till you hit whatever class ya want.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

you need version 2 if you want to be able to use the gui mod with it that allows you to select the ai and what races you and it are and do things like enable fps output

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    you need version 2 if you want to be able to use the gui mod with it that allows you to select the ai and what races you and it are and do things like enable fps output
    yeah... but I don't care what the AI is.. all I care about is the AI actually hard 2 beat? if I set it 2 insane or hard or whatever, will it actually deliver?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

It should but I have not tested anything but very easy b/c I am just using it to benchmark right now. Last night I played it just using the M11x and it was a bit tricky without a physical mouse but I was still able to win and see how the M11x runs this game on the go. One game that took probably 20-30min used 15% of the battery and I was never having any lag even at max settings on everything.

9. Default

All i can say is the graphics are sickk... but the game play is very different.

Peons only return 5 mins?
    hot keys are diff
    hard to test the new units bc the ai is retarted... need that legit beta key!
    groups can now hold 24 units...
    zerg buildings give me nightmares

oh, and i pew on u.
    PEW PEW PEW

PEW PEW PEW™

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    hard to test the new units bc the ai is retarted... need that legit beta key!
    cause you didn't downlaod

AI_v0.3_Protoss_Only.rar

if you did the protoss AI would be a decent challenge allowing you 2 try the units out.

Maynard - The WCS Guy