Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: StarCraft 2

1. Default

I just upgraded 2 the SC2 collectors edittion pre-order which includes

* The Art of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, a 176-page book featuring artwork from the game
    * An exclusive 2GB USB flash drive replica of Jim Raynor's dog tag, which comes preloaded with the original StarCraft and the StarCraft: Brood War(R) expansion set
    * A behind-the-scenes DVD containing over an hour of developer interviews, cinematics with director's commentary, and more
    * The official StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty soundtrack CD, containing 14 epic tracks from the game along with exclusive bonus tracks
    * StarCraft comic book issue #0, a prequel to the comic series
    * A World of Warcraft(R) mini Thor in-game pet that can be applied to all World of Warcraft characters on a single Battle.net account
    * Exclusive Battle.net downloadable content, including special portraits for your Battle.net profile, decals to customize your units in-game, and a visually unique version of the terran Thor unit

also lots of stores are doing midnight releases tonight, check your local stores. more info here http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company...ainvalley.html

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Last edited by maynard; 07-26-2010 at 05:35 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

ill be on tommarow if anyone wants to game shoot me a message on steam

Live or die, make your choice.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I just upgraded 2 the SC2 collectors edittion pre-order which includes

* The Art of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, a 176-page book featuring artwork from the game
    * An exclusive 2GB USB flash drive replica of Jim Raynor's dog tag, which comes preloaded with the original StarCraft and the StarCraft: Brood War(R) expansion set
    * A behind-the-scenes DVD containing over an hour of developer interviews, cinematics with director's commentary, and more
    * The official StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty soundtrack CD, containing 14 epic tracks from the game along with exclusive bonus tracks
    * StarCraft comic book issue #0, a prequel to the comic series
    * A World of Warcraft(R) mini Thor in-game pet that can be applied to all World of Warcraft characters on a single Battle.net account
    * Exclusive Battle.net downloadable content, including special portraits for your Battle.net profile, decals to customize your units in-game, and a visually unique version of the terran Thor unit

also lots of stores are doing midnight releases tonight, check your local stores. more info here http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company...ainvalley.html

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

MAN, are those Collector editions hard to come by! People are already selling them on Ebay for more than the original selling price...

I got lucky and found two copies available from Gamestop online and they won't let you order more than two so I did. If oyu wanna get in on the collectors edition I'd say jump on Gamestop site ASAP b4 they are out cuz the local stores are all reserved...

Will see u guys online as soon as mine arrives.

PROTOSS FTW !!!

PS~~I'll be playing under my old SC name which is MOLIDAR so the old crew and clan (JFA - Justice for All) if they are still around will recognize me.

Does anyone know if I can convert some of the SC-1/BW maps I've made to the new game?
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

I beleive the maps need 2 be re-done in the sc2 format. but all the classic maps are being re-made, so it's no biggie.

the collectors edition was harsh worth it, the art book alone made it worth it. and yeah, they're a bitch 2 get, when I finally found 1 in town it was the like of 2 in the entire city lol. they released a really limited amount of collectors additions... glad I got 1, as will you be ^^
    Last edited by maynard; 07-27-2010 at 03:57 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Got it at midnight, went home, played it for 13 hours straight, finished the campaign...and it was very satisfying

Blizz does not disappoint when it comes to the game story line, cinematic, humor, and the game play of course. The game is worth every penny

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KɅΞW View Post
    Got it at midnight, went home, played it for 13 hours straight, finished the campaign...and it was very satisfying

Blizz does not disappoint when it comes to the game story line, cinematic, humor, and the game play of course. The game is worth every penny
    what difficulty setting were you on?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I played on casual because I really want to know the storyline. There are 26 missions and I blitz through most of them, but I took my time on some plus a few smoke breaks lol

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KɅΞW View Post
    I played on casual because I really want to know the storyline. There are 26 missions and I blitz through most of them, but I took my time on some plus a few smoke breaks lol
    W E A K

JK,,, Glad U enjoyed it. I can't wait !

And Maynard, I was asking about the maps that "I MADE" not the Blizz maps. I'm hoping that there's a conversion tool in the new mapping system that allows me to convert "MY" maps to the new program as I have made some pretty decent maps back then that took a lot of time and would like to play/share with you guys/gals.

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

9. Default

nahh I'm pretty sure you will have 2 remake your maps... but let me say.... this campaign on starcraft 2 is just fucking out of this world.... I'm speachless with how much awesome there is at my finger tips while I play... now... I must get back 2 SC2 ^^

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

I went to wal-mart today and I saw my wal-mart had only 2 copies of sc2 left but that same day my parents had to buy me school clothes. The boxart was beautiful although it was liike sc2 was teasing me saying "YOU'LL NEVER GET TO PLAY MEEEEEEE".