Thread: StarCraft 2

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default StarCraft 2

Thought id make a thread for this. we don't have 1 yet and it's an amazing game and I'm sure quite few of the community members will play when it's released.

I can also help any 1 who wants 2 play it right now get it(free), it's quite simple.

1- http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5371...US_Build_13891 to download the game exe. or you can use isohunt.com like I did.

2- download attached file "Starcraft 2 Beta Crack + map.rar" extract lazylaunch installer into C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta

3- go to http://www.gamingnewslink.com/2010/0...-beta-ai-maps/ and download a 2 or 4 player map. put map file into C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta

4- launch lazylaunch from the icon in your SC beta folder. then double click on the map you downloaded. grats, you're now playing.

The AI isn't that much of a challenge though, to improve it download StarCrack AI 5.5 (no ai cheating).rar from my attached file. follow instructions, this will bring AI up 2 the best there is right now. if you want a challenge then download the second rar file I attached called "IAI_v0.3_Protoss_Only" put the files in the rar into your C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta this will cause protoss and only toss 2 play well. ill update the other ai changes as they're made.

your virus protection might tell you that lazylaunch isn't safe, but it infact is. it's the only crack that exists for SC2 right now and is what every 1 is using. it just get's red flaged as cd key gens often do. but I assure you it's safe. enjoy.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Last edited by maynard; 03-04-2010 at 07:16 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy