Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Sincere question

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Being in the clan does not grant instant seniority on the server. It's about which admin logged onto the server first. The only people who get automatic senior admin are ZERO and Jigsaw.
    You're wrong on this, a clan member supersedes longest connected to the server.

My dislike of Walter does not factor into this.
    I would have made this thread had I seen anyone else start recruiting regulars on this server.
    I have yet to meet a clan member I can do little more then tolerate. I have not ever and have no plans of applying to IBIS for clan membership. I disagree with how they seemingly uphold themselves. These are all personal things. I play and enjoy these servers because of my friends on them and how (until recently) well they played.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Being in the clan does not grant instant seniority on the server. It's about which admin logged onto the server first. The only people who get automatic senior admin are ZERO and Jigsaw.
    Hey jerky. PM Zero about seniority and you'll get your answer.

Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    You actually do not but it is fine for you all to be above the normal admins when it comes to seniority especially as that is how it has played out anyways. Let me know if I need to tell anyone this.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    Also someone posted that people wearing a clan tag in etc is kinda hidden recruitment, it is to a point. What I am stating here is that this recruitment is TARGETED as IBIS regulars, not just random people.
    Considering many of his steam freinds that play counter strike are also ibis regulars, it cant be helped, he will recruit out of game indiscriminately but it would appear we are the targets.

Envy, clan membership means nothing about superseding senior admin. only high ranking clan mambers do like zero jigsaw, enzo, and some other guy idk.

Walter has done nothing wrong, whilst what he did/does breaks the spirit of the rules to some degree, he has by no means broken an actual rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

I don't think I said he DID break rules...

It's the concept of the matter, Had it been say KAZEE or Kamikaze Ninja I would have reported them too (they are both people I consider friends). Please note that this issue has been brought up after some time of this recruitment happening.

I've heard him talk on server about BSco. Now talk is fine but what he was doing was borderline recruiting (I warned him he was on thin ice with it). He's careful I will give him that, but he is again targeting regulars. I agree it's natural, but that DOES NOT make it OK.

*edited for coherency and spelling*
    Last edited by Envy; 03-09-2010 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post

Envy, clan membership means nothing about superseding senior admin. only high ranking clan mambers do like zero jigsaw, enzo, and some other guy idk.
    That is incorrect.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

Envy just stop talking/posting.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by washythebreaker View Post
    Envy just stop talking/posting.
    Why should I?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    You're wrong on this, a clan member supersedes longest connected to the server.

Lol no they don't. as soon as masta and all the new people were brought into ibis I PMed zero and asked him this

his response was. "the only people who get senior admin by logging on at any time is myself and jigsaw."

clan members do not get imidiate senior admin just by logging on.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Lol no they don't. as soon as masta and all the new people were brought into ibis I PMed zero and asked him this

his response was. "the only people who get senior admin by logging on at any time is myself and jigsaw."

clan members as of 02-22-2010 are automatically senior admins once they log on to the server. its has been discussed on the clan only section of the forums. if you doubt Nys, masta, and myself, ask any other clan member or pm zero yourself.

i know zero told you that maynard, but it has changed since you two spoke of it.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post

Well Zero told us in our IBIS private section that we do. So you're wrong.