Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Sincere question

1. Default

lol always so angry nys!

i still <3 you tho...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    lol always so angry nys!

i still <3 you tho...
    They don't call me Officer Asshole for nothing. LOL

Oh and of course !! I <3 you more !

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Well Zero told us in our IBIS private section that we do. So you're wrong.
    when was this?

think about it. there would literally be no insentive for people 2 buy admin if the second a member came on they lost there admin privs. and no I'm not wrong, I'm going on what zero pmed me, and I got the PM 2 prove it. untill he declares else wise, I'm going based on what he said. not what he apprently said in some section only members can see.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

I haven't seen it myself but the fact that he posted it on the members forum and didn't bother telling you personally, is kind of self explanatory.

5. Default

read my post.

also zero said if you dont believe us, pm him and he will inform you.

not to be an ass but it isnt up to you to decide whether or not you are going to follow the rules. follow the rules but if you have a question or grievance with a rule bring it up with zero.

to reiterate the date that zero told us was 02-22-2010

nys quoted zero in one of the abuse threads.. cant remember which one tho

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Step 2:
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

6. Default

read my post.

also zero said if you dont believe us, pm him and he will inform you.

not to be an ass but it isnt up to you to decide whether or not you are going to follow the rules. follow the rules but if you have a question or grievance with a rule bring it up with zero.

to reiterate the date that zero told us was 02-22-2010

nys quoted zero in one of the abuse threads.. cant remember which one tho
    I'm not saying I'm not following the rules, I said I'm folloing dirrectly what zero said is the rule. there's a diff. if that's infact not the rule, then zero should be telling the people, not posting it in a section that 90% of the community can't see...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Hey jerky. PM Zero about seniority and you'll get your answer.

Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    You actually do not but it is fine for you all to be above the normal admins when it comes to seniority especially as that is how it has played out anyways. Let me know if I need to tell anyone this.
    This is one good reason to have an admin-only section for the forums. So admins can discuss admin-things. Such as senior admin-ship and the like. I would have preferred to have my voice heard since I pay for admin, too.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

8. Default

im taking a quick vote to see if the rest of the clan agrees to move that thread into a public folder.

please stand by for confirmation.

Step 2:

9. Default

im taking a quick vote to see if the rest of the clan agrees to move that thread into a public folder.

please stand by for confirmation.
    the question really is, why was it not public from the get go. us admins are paying cause we love ibis, if your change the rules you should be atleast informing us.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    Why should I?
    1. Your wrong about everything you say.

2. You're a moron.