Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Sincere question

1. Default

Why is this even an issue?

Clan members should be held higher due to being IN THE CLAN. Any random jack-off can pay 11$ for admin. It's a case of respect IMO, then earned their spot in the clan.

Honestly back on topic since this isn't the issue at hand

2. Default

it isnt really changing a rule. with the exception of, well you, nearly every admin i encounter in the server has followed that clan is senior to reg admin... and im talking for the past 5 or so years not simply since the new members were admitted... its more of a "common law" thing that you asked about and heard that there really was no hard written rule.

either way we are right. you are no longer correct. you were previous to the date mentioned above. but no longer.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    it isnt really changing a rule. with the exception of, well you, nearly every admin i encounter in the server has followed that clan is senior to reg admin... and im talking for the past 5 or so years not simply since the new members were admitted... its more of a "common law" thing that you asked about and heard that there really was no hard written rule.

either way we are right. you are no longer correct. you were previous to the date mentioned above. but no longer.
    I don't do map changes so I could really care less. but don't try and label me as somoene who wasn't following the rules. I did exactly what zero said is the rule and way things go. and zero is law, last I checked.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

GG Rape wins. Close Thread.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I don't do map changes so I could really care less. but don't try and label me as somoene who wasn't following the rules. I did exactly what zero said is the rule and way things go. and zero is law, last I checked.
    Look jerky. I could care less too. Jerky.

6. Default

if this dosnt affect you in any way, why are you arguing about it so much? why are you having such a hard time trusting ANY of the clan members beside zero?

i understand your point and you are correct, what zero says is law. but that has changed. just because zero is too busy to pm you about it you automatically thing that half the clan is lying about this? for what reason? so we can mapvote? do you think we are that petty? hell most of the time we will pass on seniority because we just came to play with some friends. that or if i would go into the wcs server, i am not overly familiar with the rules, you are, i have no problem leaving seniority with somebody who has more experience in an unfamiliar game mod.

please dont take any of the above as raging or malicious. im simply speaking.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Step 2:
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Look jerky. I could care less too. Jerky.
    I might be jerky, but it's a step up from being a jerk-face... like yourself

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

<insert contribution to pissing contest>

I follow that rule of thumb, myself. However, I would have at least liked to have had my voice heard in any discussion that went on. Once we pay for our admin we agree to the ToS. The current ToS describes senior admin as the first logged on to the server, with the only exceptions being Zero, and Jigsaw. If that ToS changes we need to be notified right when it happens, not this far after the fact.

But really, stop acting like 2 year olds, "We are right, you are no longer right, yada yada yada" we didn't even have access to the information.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

9. Default

envy, once the current issue is resolved ill clean out your thread so its viable and unspammed.

sorry we hijacked your thread

Step 2:

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    if this dosnt affect you in any way, why are you arguing about it so much? why are you having such a hard time trusting ANY of the clan members beside zero?
    why you keep being mean... I'm not hostile, I'm not claiming any 1 is lying.

it's not a matter of trust, it's kind of like a conflict of interest...

every 1 was arguing about this before so I went 2 zero, he told me what the MEMBERS were saying is incorrect... so that's why I'm kinda on the fence about this rule that no 1 has seen other then the members... get what I'm saying?

Maynard - The WCS Guy