Thread: Friendly Fire Abuse Is Ruining Ibis

1. Default Friendly Fire Abuse Is Ruining Ibis

I play on your regular CSS server a lot, as do my clan mates [MET]Upem, and [MET]SZFlow. Seriously, I don't know their steam IDs but Basak Omar, and Goat are both morons who abuse friendly fire, and it fucks your ratio no matter what you do. If you slay them, your ratio is still fucked. You literally just have to leave the server unless you want to be team killed or attacked to the point to where you have 7 hp left. It's ridiculous.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/pub1_stats...r.php?id=63492 That would be Basak Omar

http://www.ibisgaming.com/pub1_stats...r.php?id=63491 That would be Goat

So, that's all the info I can provide.
    Last edited by Barnes; 03-05-2010 at 06:04 PM. Reason: To include links to their player pages.

2. Default

What you need to do is when they come into the server open console and type:
    recorddemo tk.dem
    sb_status

Then type stop when finished.

This way you have a physical demo of their bs and we can perma them. I can say based of the stats I want all admins to keep an eye out of these players. If they break any rule start with a 7day ban as a minimum.

3. Default

I understand the reporting, but honestly when the kids do get caught tking. They get banned for an hour or so. Next time we might not be lucky enough to have an admin present. What happens to them when we submit demo? Are they perm banned? because I have one from last night I just never submitted it. Kid thought I was aimbotting and every round shot me to less than 30 hp. Then today for about an hour on piranesi 2 guys just shooting everyone to 10hp and running off. I understand that you want to keep it close to CAL settings but ff in this server is killing a lot of fun for people.

4. Default

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...ght=basak+omar

get rid of them please. They are just like the Japanese twins that come into GG. 7 day ban clearly will not be sufficient.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

even i will blow off a teammate's if were just having fun about it
    you always get to punish the person anyways so as zero himself once said "they aren't gaining anything from it"

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by callo View Post
    even i will blow off a teammate's if were just having fun about it
    you always get to punish the person anyways so as zero himself once said "they aren't gaining anything from it"
    ? they aren't gaining anything but they are making your time miserable. nobody gets online to get tked to 10hp all day and just get randied by someone blasting a glock at you from across the map. if they were tking each other fine but when they tk everyone its killing the game. annoying people like that shouldnt be welcomed anywhere. punishing them doesn't work when you don't die and even if you do its not why you get online and play the game.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demigod View Post
    ? they aren't gaining anything but they are making your time miserable. nobody gets online to get tked to 10hp all day and just get randied by someone blasting a glock at you from across the map. if they were tking each other fine but when they tk everyone its killing the game. annoying people like that shouldnt be welcomed anywhere. punishing them doesn't work when you don't die and even if you do its not why you get online and play the game.
    If im on and i see that shit happening I deal with it. if i see that someone is constantly attacking a teammate i will usually spec them to make sure its intentional. sometime shit happens ya know and i've gotten spooked and shot down a teammate on accident before, it does happen. I'll usually warn them first, but if its so blatent and intentional i start banning, usually like an hr, or if its a repeat offender a day.

8. Default

FF will always be on Pub.