Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Valve over 9000!

1. Default Valve over 9000!

They have added an update to portal. Complete the new achievement and collect all the radio messages but you will want to save their sounds because you can decode them into images with the right software!

2. Default

What kind of images?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

pr0n.

what'd you think james?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

I don't know.. Midget conjointed twins molesting a goat or something?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

I think there partly just fucking with us and probably trying to get everyone vamped up for portal 2, which they might announce at E3 since Lepzig's game show has been axed for this year.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I don't know.. Midget conjointed twins molesting a goat or something?
    ....oh my.... didn't know you were that fucked up james...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Man.. portal was awesome. But I've never been into the whole "decode this message" or "find the secret with these pictures" shtick. I'm not much of a puzzle, guy.

Then again, I liked Portal. So maybe I'd like these crazy puzzles, too?

BRAIN. EXPLODE.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I think there partly just fucking with us and probably trying to get everyone vamped up for portal 2, which they might announce at E3 since Lepzig's game show has been axed for this year.
    As much as I loved Portal I just really want episode 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    As much as I loved Portal I just really want episode 3.
    same.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

who knows maybe when its announced they'll announce it goes with the orange box 2 including episode 3

hmm its been nearly 3 years since ep2 came out so maybe thats what the episode designation means, 3 years to make.