Thread: l4d2 or mw2?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default l4d2 or mw2?

When i get my new computer i'm wondering what game to buy with it. I've heard mw2 was shite for not having dedicated servers and that sort. I've also heard that l4d2's lobby system took forevar to find a server. I know l4d2 will last me a long time with all the skins,modes and many other things. I know mw2 will make me shit breaks about how much choice i have. OMGSH LIGHTWEIGHT PRO,SCAVENGER PRO,NINJA PRO,COMMANDO PRO,and other stoof that i can't remember. The way you guys are donig to judge for me is in this format if you will

Replayability: /10
    Hilarious Multiplayer Moments: alot/not much/what moments?
    Community: /10
    Learning curve: steep/not much/what curve?
    Customization: /10

2. Default

I'd get L4D2, or Battlefield: Bad company 2, not MW2.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

I would say L4D2, I have Mw2 and the whole no dedicated servers really does make the game feel neuted. But if your fan of the story like me its epic. As for L4D2 I dont have that but i played a bit of it and its good.

4. Default

Ah ok guys thanks, i just wanted to make sure before i'd screw myself over like i did with l4d when i bought it and my comp couldn't run it. I might get mw2 sooner or later once the price goes down. The fact that theres so much customization is tempting.

5. Default

L4d2.

6. Default

i hear there's alot of problems with Bad Company, although that may be only on the Xbox. L4D is a ton of fun but it gets old fast, at least MW2 has real people, and colecting titles is fun although i'm an achievment junkie so thats why i like it.

MW2 get my vote.

7. Default

Chef you shouldnt be playing such violent games. I called your mom and I recommended a good game for you to play that is fun but also provides the thrills that the other more violent video games have.

She is getting ready to take you to wallmart to see if they have it. Have fun Chef. <3