Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: l4d2 or mw2?

1. Default l4d2 or mw2?

When i get my new computer i'm wondering what game to buy with it. I've heard mw2 was shite for not having dedicated servers and that sort. I've also heard that l4d2's lobby system took forevar to find a server. I know l4d2 will last me a long time with all the skins,modes and many other things. I know mw2 will make me shit breaks about how much choice i have. OMGSH LIGHTWEIGHT PRO,SCAVENGER PRO,NINJA PRO,COMMANDO PRO,and other stoof that i can't remember. The way you guys are donig to judge for me is in this format if you will

Replayability: /10
    Hilarious Multiplayer Moments: alot/not much/what moments?
    Community: /10
    Learning curve: steep/not much/what curve?
    Customization: /10

2. Default

I'd get L4D2, or Battlefield: Bad company 2, not MW2.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

I would say L4D2, I have Mw2 and the whole no dedicated servers really does make the game feel neuted. But if your fan of the story like me its epic. As for L4D2 I dont have that but i played a bit of it and its good.

4. Default

Ah ok guys thanks, i just wanted to make sure before i'd screw myself over like i did with l4d when i bought it and my comp couldn't run it. I might get mw2 sooner or later once the price goes down. The fact that theres so much customization is tempting.

5. Default

L4d2.

6. Default

i hear there's alot of problems with Bad Company, although that may be only on the Xbox. L4D is a ton of fun but it gets old fast, at least MW2 has real people, and colecting titles is fun although i'm an achievment junkie so thats why i like it.

MW2 get my vote.

7. Default

Chef you shouldnt be playing such violent games. I called your mom and I recommended a good game for you to play that is fun but also provides the thrills that the other more violent video games have.

She is getting ready to take you to wallmart to see if they have it. Have fun Chef. <3

8. Default

I personally prefer L4D2 but I have never enjoyed CoD games

and yea a 13 year old shouldnt be getting so many M rated games o.O.

I didnt get my First M game till I was 16 and even then it took some cohersing and trickery.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

My parents are asian so they really don't care. And anex SCREW YOUR DAMN RACING GAMES. The most fustration i've ever had with a racing game was mario kart wii and i swear to gawd i'll never play that damn game AGAIN. Also heres the computer i'm gonna get.

Intel® Core™2 Duo mobile processor P7450
    Features 2 processing cores, 1066MHz system bus, 3MB L2 cache and 2.13GHz processor speed per core.
    2 high-performance processing cores
    To run multiple demanding applications simultaneously without hesitation.
    4GB DDR2 memory
    For multitasking power.
    Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support
    Records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible DVD+R DL media; also supports DVD-RAM.
    16" LED-backlit LCD high-definition widescreen display
    With 1366 x 768 resolution showcases your movies and games in stunning clarity.
    320GB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 rpm)
    Offers spacious storage and fast read/write times. 1 E-SATA connection for added convenience.
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M graphics
    Features 1GB DDR3 video memory for lush images. HDMI output for connecting to an HDTV. 2 built-in speakers with Creative Audigy HD support.
    See the benefits of an NVIDIA graphics processor in your laptop.
    Built-in 1.3MP webcam
    Makes it easy to chat online with family and friends.
    Built-in facial recognition
    Protects sensitive information.
    8-in-1 media reader
    Supports MultiMediaCard, Secure Digital, xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo and Smart Media formats.
    IEEE 1394 (FireWire) interface and 4 high-speed USB 2.0 ports
    For fast digital video, audio and data transfer.
    Built-in wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
    Wirelessly connect to the Internet.
    Built-in 10/100/1000 Mbps fast Ethernet LAN
    With RJ-45 connector for quick and easy wired Web connection.
    Weighs 7.2 lbs. and measures just 1.6" thin
    For portable power.
    Fair battery life
    Of up to 1 hour and 36 minutes.
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64-bit operating system preinstalled
    Provides a stable computing platform.
    Software included
    With Adobe Acrobat Reader 8, Nero 8 Essentials and more
    Thats all for 850$
    and i know i'm to lazy to look through all of that crap to pick out the important stoof

10. Default

mw2

Maynard - The WCS Guy