Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wcs ability limits

1. Default wcs ability limits

today i was in wcs in de_port using my arch mage to get to sum scenery in the mountains with trees then sumone QQed about me glitching and i said its fair he can kill and see me and he killed me once saying stop glitching faggot and i'm saying its fair he can see and kill me if he had the balls he might as well come up there and kill me so is that allowed or not?

2. Default

I mean the thing is supposed to fly around. Is not the point of that to be able to get to different places...

3. Default

tell the ppl who say its un fair that but just wanted to know

4. Default

some people have stated that Zero made a rule about this, something about skywalking or something like that?

i think that this is the whole point of the class, it doesn't really have any other skills....

5. Default

teh race would be awesome if you had a skill that does extra damage at least

6. Default

alright Hitman said that Zero told him that "using the race to get anywhere that you couldn't normally get without powers is cheating and will get you banned."

he also said something about him being a douchebag, but i wasn't really listening at that point.

7. Default

yea like in de_port he said no rooftops while anex said yes rooftops are allowed i think hitman doesn't want to be sniped surprisingly since he limits our abilities to go to only so many places

8. Default

We all agree Hitman is easily set off when in a losing position... I listen to him all the time... but in Hitman's defense... many overuse the "act" of skywalking... I have done it (not by purpose) but it is like getting stuck between the floor boards and not being able to shoot someone, but they can kill you!... there is glitches in most maps... if we are to all agree that "over use" or unreasonable (say two, three or even four {multiple times} consecutive rounds), would fall into the Warning, Kick, than Ban {for essesive abuse} policy... and damn it allow me do do some damage (if even small amounts) when in those "glitches" L L

~Chronic

9. Default

The reason why I said that is because only your class goes off into the mountains, your the only one left and you just sit there.

"Is not the point of that to be able to get to different places..."

Zero just said it himself, Don't go to places that can't normally be reached
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    The reason why I said that is because only your class goes off into the mountains, your the only one left and you just sit there.

"Is not the point of that to be able to get to different places..."

Zero just said it himself, Don't go to places that can't normally be reached
    he didn't say anything like that, infact he jsut said you could use it to get around.