Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Server GG ranks resetting?

1. Unhappy Server GG ranks resetting?

I am so confused as to why the ranks keep getting reset for everyone in GG. I know rank doesn't mean that much, but I have a personal goal to get in the top ten in GG and it is really really really frustrating me when I make it to the 12th spot and then my rank gets reset to like 3000 something......Can anyone at least tell me why this happens and if something can be done to avoid it......

Mos

2. Default

Totally Random from what I can tell, at least you didn't hit rank 1 and it get reset the very next map LOL

3. Default

Did this happen over night b/c I went into the server for a rape fest and improved my rank by double.

4. Default Random

As far as I can tell it seems to be totally random. Sometimes it happens over night and other times it just randomly happens from one map to the next during play. For example yesterday I was playing around 11pm and my rank was around 70 then for seemingly no reason the very next map I was at 3000. I am just really confused by this. I hear people in GG server complaining (talking about) this a lot. It is just really frustrating. For us regulars it isn't too hard to get the rank back down again after a reset, but it is really starting to become an irritant after having to work back from 3000 time and time again.....I wish we knew what was causing this instability.......

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Did this happen over night b/c I went into the server for a rape fest and improved my rank by double.
    As far as I can tell its random I have had it happen to me 3 times for no reason. it wasnt even everyone on the server at that time either.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

This has been happening for ages. At (seemingly) random intervals, people will have their rank reset. It's been happening since when I stated playing on the server, mid last year. It happens to one person, not all players, or all players online at a certain time.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

7. Default

well im used to the rank reset thing already. So im aiming for higher rank in the total wins ranking.

8. Default

i've only had my rank reset once.... completely random..
    aside from that, i've cemented myself in the #1 spot for probably the last 129839012390 years

PEW PEW PEW

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    i've only had my rank reset once.... completely random..
    aside from that, i've cemented myself in the #1 spot for probably the last 129839012390 years

PEW PEW PEW
    passed u prob like 15 times hoe , I just play though unlike u

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    passed u prob like 15 times hoe , I just play though unlike u
    you are 400 wins behind me cutie pie :P
    I like to play when i'm ever passed... that hasn't happened in a long time... so as my skill drops from inactivity, you should see me in the server bumping it back up =D

whats your ingame name?
    next time i see u in there ill connect.

PEW PEW PEW™