Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIII

1. Default

WTF first im hearing of FF XIII WTF!!!!

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

2. Default

oops there is only 56$ in checking Payment declined. Shouldnt have gone to mcdonalds this weekend
    OK now, where did I put that birthday check and last months pay.
    Last edited by StarsMine; 03-09-2010 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

I got mine!!!!! In yo face bitches!!!!!!
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

so how is it? ive been thinking about picking it up. gimme some reviews ppl!

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

OMFG.

I want this game so badly...everytime I walk by the gamestop and see the ads for it, I swear I fucking orgasm 4676767581790 times in .8568568 seconds.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    OMFG.

I want this game so badly...everytime I walk by the gamestop and see the ads for it, I swear I fucking orgasm 4676767581790 times in .8568568 seconds.
    ...ew?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...ew?
    You liked it when you heard it....lolol.

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

- Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    so how is it? ive been thinking about picking it up. gimme some reviews ppl!
    Very linear just like all the other FF games. No townz which kind of sucks but you get used to it. Battle system is different but probably the best part of the game. Story is so-so for a FF, seen better. Beautiful game. Has ok endgame with 64 monster hunting missions, (they get HARD). Not bad of game, 8.8/10 imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Very linear just like all the other FF games. No townz which kind of sucks but you get used to it. Battle system is different but probably the best part of the game. Story is so-so for a FF, seen better. Beautiful game. Has ok endgame with 64 monster hunting missions, (they get HARD). Not bad of game, 8.8/10 imo.
    I'm not so sure I'll like the fact it's so linear.

FFXII wasn't linear and it was my favorite, I loved the battle system.

I also loved the fact that I could make all my characters how I wanted with the weapons I chose, I heard you can't do that in XIII.

Isn't it that a character has a certain role in the game and you can't change that?

(delete and be banned)

- Albert Einstein

- Proverb

- Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

-Dennis Waitley

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    I'm not so sure I'll like the fact it's so linear.

FFXII wasn't linear and it was my favorite, I loved the battle system.

I also loved the fact that I could make all my characters how I wanted with the weapons I chose, I heard you can't do that in XIII.

Isn't it that a character has a certain role in the game and you can't change that?
    You can change roles. In fact at end game everyone can be every role, the leveling system is almost identical to Final Fantasy X. And the weapon thing you posted is completey true here as well. There is like 6 different ultimate weapons for each charactar and the stats vary wildy, so it makes customizing pretty easy.