Thread: Final Fantasy XIII

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Final Fantasy XIII

anyone getting it? Another question.. does walmart do midnight releases or is it only like gamestop and best buy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    anyone getting it? Another question.. does walmart do midnight releases or is it only like gamestop and best buy
    if that's the single player 1, then I'm gonna get it. looks fucking amazing. not interested in there next mmo though.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

IDK about fagmart doing midnight releases but i already got my game
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

I have it pre orderd on amazon. I might not get it as soon as some people but im happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I have it pre orderd on amazon. I might not get it as soon as some people but im happy with it.
    whats the point if pre ordering if you don't get it right when it's released?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

lol i saw the ad for it , man that fucking game's graphics look so real

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    whats the point if pre ordering if you don't get it right when it's released?
    So I know my copy is in the mail coming to my house the day it is released. and beacuse I dont want to go to some shit place like gamestop to preorder or target/toy r us where you pay 5 bucks to preorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

So I know my copy is in the mail coming to my house the day it is released. and beacuse I dont want to go to some shit place like gamestop to preorder or target/toy r us where you pay 5 bucks to preorder.
    lol 5 bucks for preorder? thats like saying every time you turn on your t.v you have to watch 2 mins of those continous looping ads

9. Default

makes sense

Maynard - The WCS Guy