Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: .SuddeN#FIRE banned for possible hacking

Default .SuddeN#FIRE banned for possible hacking

I took a demo and I believe he has some sort of aimbot but I would like more opinions on it. What do you think?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

Hello, I'm .Sudden#FIRE or Matt, if you don't feel like typing out .Sudden#FIRE.

I know even if I tell you that I do not aim-bot that will not change your opinion, so hopefully you can tell that I sincerely do not through the demo.

I just posted to tell you that if you have any questions you can email me at the email I signed up with and I'll answer them as soon as possible. Hopefully this can get resolved soon and I can play on your server(s) again with my brother, if not then thanks for the service thus far, was fun and good luck with your server(s).

It'd also be nice if you could notify me if I will or will not get unbanned, but if that's too much to ask I'll just check back once a day and hope for the best. ^-^

I'm off to watch anime. xP Baii

3. Default

gotta say, demo looks like aimhack

not many wasted shots (as in he expected to kill in one shot) even at really long range

----------------
    Now playing: Muse - Knights of Cydonia
    via FoxyTunes
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

not many wasted shots (as in he expected to kill in one shot) even at really long range
    that means nothing...

believe it or not, some people are actually good at the game lol. not every 1 needs 2 spray.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

oh, i most certainly understand that maynard.

still, this one seemed a bit...off

----------------
    Now playing: Muse - Knights of Cydonia
    via FoxyTunes
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

So is there a process you're doing, such as sending it in and getting it checked.. or?

Just curious.. I don't mind waiting, even though I really haven't done anything at all so the ban is kind of unfair, but I'd like to be able to play on your server with my brother again. xP

7. Default

I don't see anything out of the ordinary here except when he skipped a bit which can be attributed to connectiion issues. Yes he had mostly HS but not all. I saw no shake and he knows how to BH very well so IMHO he's just a good player.

EDIT

Oh and btw, he knew the map well too
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

8. Default

i didnt see to much going on when he was going around corners his gun was at head level for the most part so fast reflex's will give u quite a bit of headshots plus with the m4 not a lot of recoil on silence

9. Default

So..? Nobody said if I'm going to get unbanned or not.. Like can you give me a definite statement yes or no?

I've been waiting patiently thus far when I really didn't do anything. :\

10. Default

well, i'd save the demo ande make an unban request (in the unban request section). follow the correct format and attatch the demo and a link to this thread. that way zero will know to look into it.

edit: although, the one kill at 9200 ticks (viewing demo through demoui) was pretty bullshit. i slowed it down to 35% speed and there is no way that was either the single most lucky shot ever made, or it wasn't legit. the guy was a full 20 degrees to the right of the crosshairs, close range (aka bullets wouldn't spread that far) and it was a headshot.

see for yourselves.
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 03-08-2010 at 12:45 AM.