Thread: Unreasonable ban

1. Default Unreasonable ban

WCS server
    STEAM_0:1:3585424
    my in game name is lychee

I am sure that I didnt ward hostie in office and I was banned for no reasoning. I seriously question the admin that was online at this time. Most likely crazyyoshi. I can pay too and abuse powers like some admins but some of them should give notice. People do make mistakes when playing the game. Thank you.

2. Default

Yes i was the one to ban you but you warded off the Hosties twice on cs_office. I warded you once and you did the exact same thing the next round. Im tired of you thinking you can get away with warding the objective. You have been baned for one hour by me and tj for this now. If you still dont understand that you cant ward off both ways to the hosties then maybe you shouldnt play shadow hunter anymore.

3. Default

I didnt ward the objective, because I used my wards in the hallways. Also I didnt ward both sides. It was another teammate that ward the other side. How the hell am I suppose to control him warding the other side. I didnt know he was warding the other side. I was using my ultimate which was not warding but invinciblity for 3 seconds. You should not make accusations about me warding objective. I am aware of the objective is hosties and bombsite. I didnt ward them at all. If I am getting chased down by a t, cant I use a ward even though I have hosties?? but I didnt do this for the record.

4. Default

O.k. the wards go through walls. you were told that before, you warded the small hallway and the main hallway. I walked through just your wards. You stopped all movement to the hosties. There was no way to get to the hosties without getting hit/killed by your wards. I was the T chasing you. I watched you do it both times. There was no possible way to get to the T spawn without hitting a Ward. You've been told twice now that wards go through walls.

5. Default

I am aware wards go through walls, but apparently you are not aware there is that other long hallway to go to the other hosties, so I didnt ward there and it wont be my fault if a teammate wards there. Like I said how the hell do I control my teammates action?

6. Default

Like i said it wasnt your teammates wards. I followed you and watched as you placed one ward in the long hallway by the breakroom. then on in the main hallway. then on in T spawn by the first door to the hosties. I was following you. No were near your teammate. Now please try to understand that.

7. Default

I planted my ward at the first door to hosties and t spawn. I lay down two wards most of the times. I didnt plant at the long hallway because I came from spawn as I didnt come from the ladder to window, so how was I blocking both the ways to the hosties?? as for sure I know I didnt have any wards to ward hosties, but I know not to do that.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyyoshi View Post
    Like i said it wasnt your teammates wards. I followed you and watched as you placed one ward in the long hallway by the breakroom. then on in the main hallway. then on in T spawn by the first door to the hosties. I was following you. No were near your teammate. Now please try to understand that.
    if there's another way 2 get to the hosties then he did nothing wrong. there's like litteraly no way he cut off all access 2 the hosties unless he placed wards at BOTH doors.

if you have 2 run around and take the long way cause there is a ward, well it sucks, but is not a rule breaker by any means cause the objective can still be completed.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

also, if you were to follow me like you say, wont my wards kill you off? I cant ward both the ways anyways, because by the time I do that my other ward will wear off, so you are making these warding accusations to ban me for an hour. I have learned dont ward objectives and I didnt commit this second crime. thank you for your concerns.

10. Default

I was invincible for 3 sec that is how i followed you. And yes it is possible to ward off those two ways to get to T spawn. Because they go through the wall at the long hall way by the pop machines if you put a ward at the T where the hall ways connect you cant get to the back way. And when he ran around through the break room back to the main hall and wards the door on that side it is literally impossible to get to T spawn. There for he blocked all ways to get to the objective. If you need me too i will show you how it is done in game. And how he did it not once but TWICE....