Thread: Unreasonable ban again

1. Default Unreasonable ban again

WCS server
    STEAM_0:1:3585424
    my in game name is lychee

Hello, I think I was banned by tj again, but this time for sure I did not break rules. As I was summoning people into the water, so I got banned from the server. This is not breaking the rules because zero says it is ok to summon as long as they dont get stuck, so I summon over an edge at the port. Can someone comment about this because I feel it is not right for admin to do this ban as it is not breaking the rules. thanks
    zero says:
    "They should be allowed to summon over cliff. The balance is in the fact that they will not gain xp from the opponent killing themselves. Also the chance to stop them is before the power activates. Also think what would happen if they summoned someone that could drop wards. There are many ways to balance out this race stopping them from dropping noobs to their doom is not one of them."

that is found under rough draft rules

2. Default

maynard? you need to take this.

lychee, you need to stop being a loophole bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

hmmm lol not to long til i dont have to deal with this shit

all u were doing the whole map is summoning people and jumping into the water reviving and doing the same thing not even playing the map and ruining it for others so i banned u for 5 minutes so others could actually play

summoning over cliffs is completly different than what u were doing, cliffs is for an advantage not for killing yourself in the process

4. Default

how do I know how long I'm banned for? all I know is that I was banned. but seriously, I did attempt to defuse whenever the bomb was planted at de_port. I was doing my objective.

5. Default

there's no rule agianst killing yourself.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    there's no rule agianst killing yourself.
    In some cases I feel it should be compulsory.