Thread: Vacation delays

1. Arrow Vacation delays

I am now on vacation and it may take longer than normal to respond to different matters such as admin activations ect. I now have a new computer that I am on now in the airport that does allow me to have a much easier time to stay updated with current server info. However how much this new computer allows me to stay up to date will be seen on this trip.

2. Default

relax mate. take a well deserved break.

i'm sure jig can watch the place while you're gone. enjoy yourself and come back with goodies for us ^_^

seriously though. if someone has to wait a bit for admin, then they have to wait. maybe add something to the order thing that says "on vacation, brb in few weeks. wait til then"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Take your vacation man, we wont blow up the servers to often whilst you are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Jig is on advanced weapons training right now he turned in his phone and other stuff on Monday and will be where ever the military has him for the next 6 weeks.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Jig is on advanced weapons training right now he turned in his phone and other stuff on Monday and will be where ever the military has him for the next 6 weeks.
    ahh. well...he can't watch the place i guess.

meh, we'll cope.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

It's okay, I'll watch the place while you're gone.

Don't panic.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    It's okay, I'll watch the place while you're gone.

Don't panic.
    O.o you might accidentally ignite the servers!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    O.o you might accidentally ignite the servers!
    This is NOT cooking. Holy shit, people, I don't destroy EVERYTHING I touch!

Okay, I lied.