Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Oh, come on now, Dr Tran

1. Default

This isn't in the admin abuse section, it's in the "unban me" section.

The ban should be up, regardless. Again, the rule of thumb I use is don't !ztele after the first zombie has spawned. Saves you from a lot of grief. Even with the implementation of the 3 second timer, it's meant to make it harder for humans to !ztele away from zombies, not to make it legal.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    This isn't in the admin abuse section, it's in the "unban me" section.

The ban should be up, regardless. Again, the rule of thumb I use is don't !ztele after the first zombie has spawned. Saves you from a lot of grief. Even with the implementation of the 3 second timer, it's meant to make it harder for humans to !ztele away from zombies, not to make it legal.
    the only problem is that the 3-sec timer gives people room for this shit.

starting to !ztele when there are no zombies and suddenly you get swarmed only to disappear looks fishy...but there will be those who claim innocence falsly
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

That's why humans shouldn't be using ztele for any reason unless he/she is stuck.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    That's why humans shouldn't be using ztele for any reason unless he/she is stuck.
    yes and no. see, humans tend to !ztele out of their cades (i do this too) if the people inthe cade are retarted, as long as there aren't any zombies yet. i mean, if you set up a cade, and a few people keep fucking it up no matter how many times you tell them not to...meh. i don't stay. i personally take my chances and try to rambo a zombie instead of sticking in a fail cade.

in general though, zombies are quick to announce if a human !zteles away from them, and the humans (if new) are quick to apologize and say it was due to not knowing the rules. there are enough admins to deal w/ those who don't/repeat.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

I don't kick/ban people because I don't like them. He broke the rules, simple as that. I caught him hiding under the map on one map and zteleing from me on the next map so don't even dare say he doesn't break the rules.

LoL. I still remember your incident on roy the ship and lila_panic. I still like to know how a person pushing the button on the boat or a person standing on a tube in front of you is considered "disrespecting an admin".
    Last time i check, glitching out of the map is fine as long as you don't shoot zombies. So if he glitched under and wasn't shooting he did nothing wrong.

When did this happen me saying clicking a button on roy the ship is admin disrespect? What button on roy the ship is their lmao. Secondly were is a tube on zm_lila panic???

Next time you say something think before you say something.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

You kicked Cumsauce for supposedly pushing the button on the little boat to make it go. I asked you why you did it and you said "disrespecting the admin."

And he did in fact shoot at me below the map; that's how I knew to look for him there when he was the last one alive.
    It was the modified version of lila_panic; the one with the money crate. I remember because it was the first time I've met you. You even said you would kick me if it weren't for the fact that I was admin.

7. Default

You kicked Cumsauce for supposedly pushing the button on the little boat to make it go. I asked you why you did it and you said "disrespecting the admin."

And he did in fact shoot at me below the map; that's how I knew to look for him there when he was the last one alive.
    It was the modified version of lila_panic; the one with the money crate. I remember because it was the first time I've met you. You even said you would kick me if it weren't for the fact that I was admin.
    hmm now i know your lieing, cause we didn't have beef till today.

nice try though getting you buddy to post for you to say "i remember"

fail troll.

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

Are you kidding? It was the first day I played with you. Never had beef with you my ass. There's only a few people I truly don't like. Ness isn't one of them, but you are. I'll be sure to let cumsauce jog your memory of that day.

9. Default

You know that right off the bat your argument is doomed when you title the thread "oh come on now....

10. Default

yeah, passive-agressive stances don't really work for abuse/unban threads.