Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Oh, come on now, Dr Tran

1. Default Oh, come on now, Dr Tran

Was just banned by Dr Tran |Ibis.a (STEAM_0:0:48377), because I'm sure he thought I was ztele'ing from zombies. The fact was that I did end up ztele'ing from him as a zombie (lol), but as everyone knows, ztele for humans takes 3 full seconds to take effect. This is not so straight forward and I feel that a kick and ban is too severe, and should be reversed, and this is why:

The map was space_stationzzzzzzzzzz, and myself and others were headed to the alternate mini-ship escape, and I wasn't sure how close zombies were behind us, or at all. Honestly. What I did know was that I had no idea where I was going, and I wanted to head for X-Wing. When I arrived at the alternate ship, and I saw there were no zombies near us, I ztele'd because I wanted to go back to spawn and head to X-Wing. During the 3 second interval, Dr Tran (the only zombie) shows up and starts jumping toward us to start tagging. As he starts to tag, I end up ztele'ing away.

10-15 seconds later, BANHAMMER. Didn't kick first or ask for an explanation, just instant ban. Thats dumb, and Dr Tran is being dumb by doing it.

tl;dr plz unban admin was mistaken and takes the game too seriously

2. Default

...wow.

you put way WAY too much work into writing that.

i honestly feel like plagiarizing it for an english essay.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I don't think it's too severe. I'm thinking that it was maybe only a 5 minute ban which means you took more time to write your unban request than it did to become unbanned.

General rule of thumb: !ztele is for zombies. Humans should only !ztele before the first zombie spawns, or if they want to go on an OMGZOMBIEHUNT! Otherwise, you risk getting a kick/ban from an admin for !zteleing at the wrong time.

Serve out the ban and learn from this. Also, don't call an admin dumb. It won't do you many favors.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

4. Default

1 hour ban.
    You're a regular to the zombie servers; you know better.
    You zteled from ME. You were running from me you little liar.
    I already had to kick you on the previous map too for glitching; you should know not to do this stuff.

5. Default

nla doesn't really break the rules though.

And tran your response made me feel like you don't like him and you banned him out of hatred, which isn't a reasonable exscuse to ban anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

does it matter?

the ban's already up
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    does it matter?

the ban's already up
    any admin abuse is a problem. Learning how to use your admin powers responsibly is to.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

I don't kick/ban people because I don't like them. He broke the rules, simple as that. I caught him hiding under the map on one map and zteleing from me on the next map so don't even dare say he doesn't break the rules.

any admin abuse is a problem. Learning how to use your admin powers responsibly is to.
    LoL. I still remember your incident on roy the ship and lila_panic. I still like to know how a person pushing the button on the boat or a person standing on a tube in front of you is considered "disrespecting an admin".

I agree with tran. He was right in his actions. thats the main problem with the servers lately. everyone is ztele away from zombies!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    LoL. I still remember your incident on roy the ship and lila_panic. I still like to know how a person pushing the button on the boat or a person standing on a tube in front of you is considered "disrespecting an admin".
    So true, you shouldnt of even said abuse Holy.