Was just banned by Dr Tran |Ibis.a (STEAM_0:0:48377), because I'm sure he thought I was ztele'ing from zombies. The fact was that I did end up ztele'ing from him as a zombie (lol), but as everyone knows, ztele for humans takes 3 full seconds to take effect. This is not so straight forward and I feel that a kick and ban is too severe, and should be reversed, and this is why:

The map was space_stationzzzzzzzzzz, and myself and others were headed to the alternate mini-ship escape, and I wasn't sure how close zombies were behind us, or at all. Honestly. What I did know was that I had no idea where I was going, and I wanted to head for X-Wing. When I arrived at the alternate ship, and I saw there were no zombies near us, I ztele'd because I wanted to go back to spawn and head to X-Wing. During the 3 second interval, Dr Tran (the only zombie) shows up and starts jumping toward us to start tagging. As he starts to tag, I end up ztele'ing away.

10-15 seconds later, BANHAMMER. Didn't kick first or ask for an explanation, just instant ban. Thats dumb, and Dr Tran is being dumb by doing it.

tl;dr plz unban admin was mistaken and takes the game too seriously