Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: we should have

1. Default

Yea well done on deleating the thread.

I dont really see the point of doing that, it was a fine question.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

nys doesn't like me
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    nicde job deleting this thread.

think you missed a bit though
    Nope he didnt miss anything... you just want one more place for your fan club to gather.... All "Real gamers" have a great IBIS Vent they can use.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Nope he didnt miss anything... you just want one more place for your fan club to gather.... All "Real gamers" have a great IBIS Vent they can use.
    my fan club? hell, i got few fans. you probably know i'm not the most loved member here (at least among the clan) vent hold 15. but people don't use it. most of the time, everyone in there aren't even playing cs...aren't even ibis players.

the irc was just an idea. it'd be a place to hang. don't much care either way, just thought it might work out.

oh, and vlad, come now. i thought you above childish insults.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

I think this is a great idea.

I believe I already suggested that we should use IRC, but my post got lost in the rubble somewhere.

Anyway, +1 to this.

Once upon a time, I used to write mIRC scripts, including a Telnet socket relay scrip (mainly used for news relaying), and then went on to write IRC bots in Python.

6. Default

my fan club? hell, i got few fans. you probably know i'm not the most loved member here (at least among the clan) vent hold 15. but people don't use it. most of the time, everyone in there aren't even playing cs...aren't even ibis players.

the irc was just an idea. it'd be a place to hang. don't much care either way, just thought it might work out.

oh, and vlad, come now. i thought you above childish insults.
    Im not insulting anyone... Im just shocked we have an IBIS Vent (that all admins help pay for) that no one uses anyways...
    and honestly thats not a true statement cause Ive used it with my friends many times whn playing L4D and L4D2...
    or hell anyone could have come in many a night when Zero and I have used it to discuss Server issues...

Point being there is a really great spot for all to use and people dont.. so what would adding somthing else help?

7. Default

nicde job deleting this thread.

think you missed a bit though
    Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Yea well done on deleating the thread.

I dont really see the point of doing that, it was a fine question.
    No one deleted the thread moron. I just merely finished the sentence from the the thread topic. If it was deleted, don't you think it would have been gone in the forums ?

As for Walter, here's 50 cents and call someone who gives a shit about your irc adventures.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    As for Walter, here's 50 cents and call someone who gives a shit about your irc adventures.
    No one in this world gives a shit now-a-days

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    we have an IBIS Vent (that all admins help pay for) that no one uses anyways...
    I didn't know that my money went towards that. I thought the vent was for special people only. Does anybody even use the vent? If so ill start getting on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    I didn't know that my money went towards that. I thought the vent was for special people only. Does anybody even use the vent? If so ill start getting on it.
    Anyone is free to use Vent.... (while most currently dont its there to use anytime!)

IP: 64.34.177.96
    Port: 3426