Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dr tran continue's abusing.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    Like I said, he was senior admin but I had people complaining to me over steam chat that the same stupid map was being played again because holy shit can't seem to get enough of the lotr maps.
    I'm not sure if it was rtv or a map vote but a map did win before holy shit canceled it so he can rig the vote with a single map vote.
    I still stand behind the idea that he's abusing map votes way too often, we don't need to be playing a lotr map half the damn day.
    First of all Dr.Tran... I have nothing against either of you... however you clearly understood that Holy was the senior Admin... your points are mute...

If Holy was Senior Admin... it would be in the servers interest, his own interest, and quite obviously your interest, had Holy collaborated with the other Admins... he does however have final decision... Had Holy irrated the server... they too could post thier complaints... and had enough done so, then it would have been clear to those not there that in fact the problem was with Holy... and not just your disliking of how Holy handled his judgement...

The facts are:

Holy had seniority...
    You both are on the same side...
    You both could have handled it better...
    You are whining about it...
    You both need to get over this piddlely squabble...
    You will shake hands in the understanding that you both have the interest for the ibis Gaming community...
    And, there is no Admin Abuse to report...

Case dismissed...
    Oh okay folks move it along...
    Nothing to see here...

Kept on moving along folks, thanks...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

2. Default

If you don't have anything to say that contributes to this admin abuse thread then don't post. If you do, it will be deleted.