Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dr tran continue's abusing.

1. Default Dr tran continue's abusing.

Admin's INGAME name: Dr Tran|ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: THE HOLY SH**!
    How did he/she abuse (See TOS): We'll he kept canceling my votes because he didn't like the map people were asking to play. He continue's to disrespect other people and admins. I'm done with his child play.

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful):

time is about 7:45 pm eastern time.

Here's a demo of what he kept doing even when i was senior admin. i believe he thinks he's above the rest and does as he pleases.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

Yeah it was pretty funny he tried arguing that he can cancel the vote even though he wasn't senior admin.
    My question is why are people buying admin when they clearly dont know the rules.

3. Default

Yesterday we played that stupid map at least 7 times. I refreshed the server frequently and that stupid map was constantly up. Each time you do a vote, you constantly do a single map vote for the same lotr map.
    A vote was already done and a map got well over 3/4 of the players' votes. Lay off the stupid single map votes, especially the same damn map. I'm not going to listen to players messaging me over steam again complaining how the same stupid map is being played again for the 7th damn time in a single day just because the admin wants it.
    You may have been the senior admin at the time but you're abusing the voting system way to often.

While we're on the topic of abuse. Stop slapping yourself to high spots.
    Also, "continue's abusing"... name the first time I've abused.
    Last edited by DrTran; 03-12-2010 at 08:27 PM.

4. Default

Who was senior admin ?

5. Default

:sigh:

tran, i know it's bullshit for him to do that, but if he did have seniority then it is his right. only cockbags would ignore the players' requests.

did it get rtv'd?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

1 i was senior admin.

2 i slap myself around when i was in a building with small walls.

3. the map was a random map vote to some shitty map that sucks for ibis servers.

4. I don't always play lotr maps. people ASK for it so i gave what they ask.

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

If Holy was senior admin then do not fuck with him. You will obey the rules. Don't make me come in there.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Like I said, he was senior admin but I had people complaining to me over steam chat that the same stupid map was being played again because holy shit can't seem to get enough of the lotr maps.
    I'm not sure if it was rtv or a map vote but a map did win before holy shit canceled it so he can rig the vote with a single map vote.
    I still stand behind the idea that he's abusing map votes way too often, we don't need to be playing a lotr map half the damn day.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    Yesterday we played that stupid map at least 7 times. I refreshed the server frequently and that stupid map was constantly up. Each time you do a vote, you constantly do a single map vote for the same lotr map.
    A vote was already done and a map got well over 3/4 of the players' votes. Lay off the stupid single map votes, especially the same damn map. I'm not going to listen to players messaging me over steam again complaining how the same stupid map is being played again for the 7th damn time in a single day just because the admin wants it.
    You may have been the senior admin at the time but you're abusing the voting system way to often.

While we're on the topic of abuse. Stop slapping yourself to high spots.
    Also, "continue's abusing"... name the first time I've abused.
    You're not supposed to cancel a senior admin's vote. If you think the map is overplayed then its your problem.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    You're not supposed to cancel a senior admin's vote. If you think the map is overplayed then its your problem.
    he also said, "zer0 hates it when admins pick the same escape maps to play on." not exact quotes.

When theres what? 15-20 of them?

5-8 good ones?