Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Suiciding

1. Default

Then why not just break your own cade and get stabbed?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    Then why not just break your own cade and get stabbed?
    You forgot the part that people are rank whores.

3. Default

And doesn't suiciding also hurt your rank?

4. Default

I'm a sportsmen not a rank whore, If I was a rank whore I'd be on right now using the cheapest spots possible raping everyone to get to james spot.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    What about if you feel like its utterly pathetic that the zombie team can't get over two god damn couches with one person with a p90 shooting at them and you want to die so you can just get the round overwith?

I mean it's your loss not theirs so what does it matter?
    What do you mean?

Your suiciding there wont end the round faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

I'm guessing he's talking about if you're the last guy alive in that situation.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    I'm guessing he's talking about if you're the last guy alive in that situation.
    Well if he is, he can just let a zombie in, or just spray till the end of the round.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Yeah I was.

Even when I was trying to get myself turned I still prevailed, I was just stunned at how crapy all the zombie classes are now.

I mean the first round I ran around like a chicken with its head cut off outside of the cading area trying to get tagged and no one could touch me.

Next round I waited at spawn for the zombie to tag me and I just gave up after he couldnt even keep up with me while I was shooting at him (and he was a Fast!) I finally shot him into the spike pit ending the round right then and there.

Next round everyone but me got tagged. All I had for a cade were two couches sitting side by side blocking a big doorway with no one to back me up during my reload and no one could get over it with me shooting at them

After that I figured fuck it this is pathetic and just typed kill in console and left at the start of the next round.

I mean theres making a game more accessible for everyone and then their's pusifying it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Yeah I was.

Even when I was trying to get myself turned I still prevailed, I was just stunned at how crapy all the zombie classes are now.

I mean the first round I ran around like a chicken with its head cut off outside of the cading area trying to get tagged and no one could touch me.

Next round I waited at spawn for the zombie to tag me and I just gave up after he couldnt even keep up with me while I was shooting at him (and he was a Fast!) I finally shot him into the spike pit ending the round right then and there.

Next round everyone but me got tagged. All I had for a cade were two couches sitting side by side blocking a big doorway with no one to back me up during my reload and no one could get over it with me shooting at them

After that I figured fuck it this is pathetic and just typed kill in console and left at the start of the next round.

I mean theres making a game more accessible for everyone and then their's pusifying it.
    definjately. i got tagged on roy the ship, ad two spots i always raped as a poison, the bridge and the car...i couldn't touch. i only got the bridge because i got a noob who was too close to the window.

zero needs to sit down one night, w/ the test server, and figure out exactly what nmbers to set each class's values to to get them like they used to be. kav, you, james, irish, and a few other regs have to be in there testing it each time to see if it's right.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

I was going to do that on this thread
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2737

But after going through what was wrong with the first two classes in my post
    I figured what's the point. He's going to do it anyways and ignore me and everyone
    else like he always does and suprise suprise I was dead right.

The jist of it is that we need to have two zm servers one cade and one escape.
    Cade would be using the old zombie settings and escape the new ones.
    Cade would have a max of 28, escape 36 since your not going to need to share any cading space with anyone
    Both with functioning mutes too.

but I'm wasting my breath aint gonna happen and he aint going to get my money any time soon.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 03-21-2010 at 07:36 AM.