Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Suiciding

1. Default

If people select the wrong class it is not going to get some spots. Ones like stated above need deformed to get in and I have seen those cades broken by a fast when there are noobs. As far as class settings go they are the same as always so either the zombies are dumber or you are better however it is more likely that due to reduced lag hit registration is better and I could just increase the health of all zombies if it is that bad.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    If people select the wrong class it is not going to get some spots. Ones like stated above need deformed to get in and I have seen those cades broken by a fast when there are noobs. As far as class settings go they are the same as always so either the zombies are dumber or you are better however it is more likely that due to reduced lag hit registration is better and I could just increase the health of all zombies if it is that bad.
    you mean the ones i said? nope. i could clear out the bridge of the ship no problem, jumping in from the window, and the car was also incredibly easy for some reason...even as a poison.

i think the problem is that the knockback is too high on all classes. like, you didn't quite get the balance right.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you mean the ones i said? nope. i could clear out the bridge of the ship no problem, jumping in from the window, and the car was also incredibly easy for some reason...even as a poison.

i think the problem is that the knockback is too high on all classes. like, you didn't quite get the balance right.
    +1 im sorry but a p90 shouldnt knock me back 40-50 feet.

4. Default

Nor the glock for that matter. First day after the zombie class change I went after a guy armed with only a glock on open ground as a fast and he was able to hold me back with just that.